IGNORED

ValForth?

gcude

Anyone have current information about ValForth from Valpar International?

Is there any availability of their software and/or manuals anywhere (other than eBay)?

BITD they had a very nice development system with multiple tools for Forth programming.

I remember they had their manuals printed on yellow paper with light blue ink, making them almost impossible to photocopy with the copier technology of the time.

I'm looking at the different flavors of Forth available on Atari 8bits and I had used ValForth way-back-then.

It was too expensive for me at the time, so I programmed on my friends 800 w/ his copy of ValForth.

Is there any availability of their software and/or manuals anywhere (other than eBay)?

BITD they had a very nice development system with multiple tools for Forth programming.

I remember they had their manuals printed on yellow paper with light blue ink, making them almost impossible to photocopy with the copier technology of the time.

I'm looking at the different flavors of Forth available on Atari 8bits and I had used ValForth way-back-then.

It was too expensive for me at the time, so I programmed on my friends 800 w/ his copy of ValForth.

1010006[/snapback]

Hi,

unfortunatly I don't have information on ValForth (I'm looking for a copy and documentation myself, let me know when you find some), but for general Information on Forth Systems, look at the collection of Forth Information in the ABBUC Programmers Wiki.

Carsten

1010006[/snapback]

Hi,

unfortunatly I don't have information on ValForth (I'm looking for a copy and documentation myself, let me know when you find some), but for general Information on Forth Systems, look at the collection of Forth Information in the ABBUC Programmers Wiki.

Carsten

1010024[/snapback]

I've been on your site for the past week spending hours going thru and trying the different Forths you have out there and looking at the screens. Great resource!!!

Keep up the good work. :)

I've been on your site for the past week spending hours going thru and trying the different Forths you have out there and looking at the screens.  Great resource!!!

Keep up the good work.  :)

1010560[/snapback]

If you send me a private message with you E-Mail, I'll send you a prerelease copy of the new volksFORTH for Atari 8bit.

Carsten