IGNORED

Atomic encrypted CD

TXG/MNX

let me ask you two VERY dumb questions:

What is it this ATOMIC game?

and

how am I supposed to burn these three files?

thanks

1024832[/snapback]

I second the question.

There are three files to download. One opens up with three image files. One, bjl, is similar to what I downloaded and burned American Hero with. And, the third file is filled with many files. What do do?

I burnt image from this zip file...

F.

1024854[/snapback]

Do you copy all three Image files (image.img, image.ccd, image.sub)? I have tried and the Jag thinks it is a audio cd.

I tried to copy all three files but with clonecd I could not figure out how to put all three on the disk. The .ccd file seemed to have the credits, and it ended saying to press B to start but then the credits would start over. Do I put all three files on a cd, and how do I do it?

Edited by Atari Dogs

That's very cool, first time in well over a year I had the Jag booted up, and the CD drive worked on the second try! That's got to be some kind of record. It's cool to see a game made in 2006 on a system made in the mid 90's, keeping Atari alive.

I had no problems burning the game with clonecd, I simply extracted the rar file in a folder, pointed clonecd at the folder and chose the ccd file to be burned. I used the game cd type and it worked fine.

That's very cool, first time in well over a year I had the Jag booted up, and the CD drive worked on the second try!  That's got to be some kind of record.  It's cool to see a game made in 2006 on a system made in the mid 90's, keeping Atari alive. 

I had no problems burning the game with clonecd, I simply extracted the rar file in a folder, pointed clonecd at the folder and chose the ccd file to be burned.  I used the game cd type and it worked fine.

1025709[/snapback]

It worked. Just had to use the game cd type. :D :D :D You can download a trial version of clonecd if you just do search for it.

• 1 month later...

For people who have not tried this game it is REALLY cute. I say cute mainly do to the intro music and sequence.

The game itself reminds in some ways of a puzzle game like "Chip's Challenge", or for Newton users you might know of "Motile". Doubtful though. :D

So if you didn't download this yet and burn a disc, go ahead! It is a fun and challenging game. And the nice thing is, it works on a regular Jaguar CD player. No bypass.

Now all it needs is the Spiffy DVD case cover and it will be another game for the collection. :D

Edited by doctorclu

For people who have not tried this game it is REALLY cute. I say cute mainly do to the intro music and sequence.

The game itself reminds in some ways of a puzzle game like "Chip's Challenge", or for Newton users you might know of "Motile". Doubtful though. :D

So if you didn't download this yet and burn a disc, go ahead! It is a fun and challenging game. And the nice thing is, it works on a regular Jaguar CD player. No bypass.

Now all it needs is the Spiffy DVD case cover and it will be another game for the collection. :D

Thank you for your feedback!

For those of you who have not it yet, I have put a nero image of the game on my site (thanks to Mathias Domin)

http://removers.atari.org/softs/en/

http://removers.atari.org/softs/archives/Atomic.nrg.zip

Seb