IGNORED

PC Engine Flash Cart

Tempest

Has anyone tried one of these?

http://www.ic2005.com/html/2005/show-40.htm

It looks awfully tempting since there's no way most of us can get our hands on those rare PC-Engine games. It would be nice to have 60 of them all on one cart. The website is a bit sketchy on details though.

Tempest

• 4 months later...

I hate to bump this... but has anyone tried this yet? I am thinking about buying it. Just curious as to which Flash cart is the best for the TG Express I have. I already have a converter to play the PCE games.... but I thought this would be really cool.

Any suggestions as to a flash cart would be greatly appreciated.

Well... thus far I'm leaning towards getting this Flash cart.... It really looks amazing. It is roughly the same size as HU Cards, and isn't ugly like the other one I saw where you use scotch tape as protection. This thing actually has a label and everything.

Pretty intriguing...

Look at the photos next to a GT system...

NEO-PCE_04.JPG

NEO-PCE_03.JPG

It states that the card works with the Turbo Express (US version) as well... and I'm really starting to consider this. Has anyone bought one and have an opinion of it? I can't seem to find a review of it anywhere. I would hate to be a 'test subject' but I just may for this item.... If I get this I'll write a full review. Let me know about your current flash carts though.... I'd like to hear about them as well

Thank you

Am I reading things right? It can be used on the Gameboy Advance as well? Wow....

I suspect the GBA connector is to load data via the USB slim loader.

My tototek flash cart also has a gba connector and uses an external gameboy flasher to load data onto the flash cart.

This looks like a huge improvement over my tototek monstrosity.

I will buy one on my next paycheck (Aug 18th). So, if Eric gets it first he'll give you his report.. otherwise I will. It does support TG-16. I have been wanting to design something like this for years.

Now that this is out I'd like to see one for the Sega Master System.

Edited by yuppicide

The PCE FLASH Cart arrived TODAY in Michigan. I am not there right now and won't be until the 3rd of Sept. I will post a review after I play around with it.

Thus far: I was happy the shipping was fast. I bet they have some in a warehouse somewhere here in The States....

YES! I'm glad someone decided to take the splash. You've got to let me know how this is. I would love to get one of these, as well. Well...as long as the quality is decent...

Learn to read the thread?! In a previous message he states:

"I am not there right now and won't be until the 3rd of Sept. I will post a review after I play around with it."

Forgive me for bumping, but has EricDeLee tested the flash cart yet?

Help me - I'm burning! :)