IGNORED

Some pictures of my new Atari room

video game addict

Man that's perfect. I see you kept the loose games close to the Atari so that's it quick to swap games. Those shelves are very nice! I like them a lot. It also looks like the room has no window so that your boxes won't fade from sunshine. Speaking of boxes I'm amazed at how minty all yours seem. Very nice indeed. :)

• 2 months later...

Fantastic collection!

The best I've seen pics of. There are bigger collections out there I'm sure, but since they haven't posted pics (or they're too hard to see - sorry Rick!)...

My only question is:

Where did you get all of those Music Mate cubes?

I keep looking, but never find any.

Again- very, very nice.

It's an 8' x 8' so taking pics is somewhat hard. Can't back up far enough to fit everything in one shot. I'm pretty happy to have it setup, this is the first time I've had an actual room just for my games.

Hey, "Crazy Balloon" is what's in my 2600 too. :)

ebay mostly. I've got a few extras I didn't use available for $2 each. I thought you were going for CIB though? ;)

Cool set-up! love that centipede hanging mobile! :)

I think they look better in the original plastic. I have an ET and Phoenix one up for auction if anyone is interested.

Kick ass room. I wish I had that much stuff, and the room to show it off so nicely.

If you have a Ms Pac-man I would be interested. I want to get a Ms Pac to hang as well. I don't really like the ET as much, that one would probably should stay in the package. :twisted:

ebay mostly. I've got a few extras I didn't use available for $2 each. I thought you were going for CIB though? ;)

Great memory!

Yes I am, but undoubtedly there will be loose carts of various types in anyone's collections - homebrews, label variations, PAL games, etc... :D

They would be for those games. At the moment, I only have 6 MM cubes. :sad:

PM forthcoming!

By the way, I didn't mention it in my other post in this thread, but that is an AWESOME 5200 collection.

I recently bought a brand new boxed 5200 and a pair of brand NIB 5200 joysticks, and my quest is to have a minty boxed collection - so I was drooling over yours! Very Nice!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet collection! The Imagic multi-game switch is awesome. Very nice detailed pictures. I can't wait till I can put my game room together.

Yes, that Imagic game center is the one thing I would love to have out of that collection!!

:love: :love: :love:

Hey Video game addict, here is an idea for you, if you have any of those Atari records, you can get these record frames off of ebay and hang them on the wall like i did, I think it they look kind of nice.

I'm going to get the smaller ones next to hold my 45's

:) :ponder: :cool:

post-88-1151278248_thumb.jpg