IGNORED

My new finds for the 2600

I just got three rare games for the 2600. One is Strawberry Shortcake: Musical Matchup, the other two are Raquetball and, the infamous Name This Game, which is my best find to date! I haven't played these games yet. What are your thoughts on them?

Name this Game is not very rare. I have a copy and i've seen a few copies at my local game exchange, with my experience, i'd rank it a 2-3, not 3-4. Your other 2 finds are probably more rare, i don't own either and i've never seen either out in the wild.

Edited by JagFan422

Those are all decent carts, but yea, nothing rare. Shortcake isn't fun. Racquetball is awful, but interesting to look at a for a moment.. my friends all have a copy each for some reason, so maybe it's not all that hard to run across. I think name this game is tons of fun personally. You have to keep shooting the shark, the tips of the tentacles, And keep getting air from the boat. The fellow up in the boat doesn't care that you're dying down there, his hair is all streaming in the wind and he's havin' a great time. The shark is happy when it finally gets you and runs off with your legs sticking out of it's mouth and the octopus is obviously having fun too.

Did you get the grip case name this game or the standard cart? I have both, and the standard cart says "name this game and win 10,000" whereas the grip case just says name this game. I would name it.. uh.. Octopus's Garden. Return of Octopussy. Uh.. Diver down. Slippery when wet. uhm.. holy diver.

Out of the three Raquetball is the most enjoyable to play followed by Name This Game. Strawberry Shortcake was designed for young girls in mind but who knows, maybe you could get a kick out of it ;)

I have Cabbage Patch Kids Adventures In The Park,for CV,a girly game for sure,but its actually challenging for a kids game,and of course Smurf Rescue In Gargamel's Castle also for the CV,Monkey Academy,I'm a fan of those kids games,I get kind of sick of aliens and monsters after a while.

Those are all decent carts, but yea, nothing rare. Shortcake isn't fun. Racquetball is awful, but interesting to look at a for a moment.. my friends all have a copy each for some reason, so maybe it's not all that hard to run across. I think name this game is tons of fun personally. You have to keep shooting the shark, the tips of the tentacles, And keep getting air from the boat. The fellow up in the boat doesn't care that you're dying down there, his hair is all streaming in the wind and he's havin' a great time. The shark is happy when it finally gets you and runs off with your legs sticking out of it's mouth and the octopus is obviously having fun too.

Did you get the grip case name this game or the standard cart? I have both, and the standard cart says "name this game and win 10,000" whereas the grip case just says name this game. I would name it.. uh.. Octopus's Garden. Return of Octopussy. Uh.. Diver down. Slippery when wet. uhm.. holy diver.

I got the grip case version of Name This Game! ;)

My six-year-old daughter loves to piddle around with the Strawberry Shortcake cart :love: . It does nothing for me, though. "Name this Game" was a rather interesting diversion, that I remember. . . Unfortunately, my cart met with an unfortunate and messy demise :sad:

I just found Name this Game in the wild too. I figured it was some kind of educational title, but it actually turned out fairly decent. My only gripe is that it's too easy. I also found strawberry and raquetball in the wild. I'll agree that the requetball game is playable, if not amazing.

• 2 weeks later...