IGNORED

Activision patches completed!

crunchysuperman

what was the last one you needed? and which patch cost you the most?
Secret society of Dolphins was the last one. The most expensive would be close between Super Sleuth and Decathlon Gold, I don't remember which one was more (both were costly)

Now are you going to try playing all the games to earn them?

Right! ;) I got a few honest from Activision back in the day, but I'm too terrible at some of those games to have ever had a prayer earning them.

How long did it take and how much did it set you back (just price range)?

It's taken several years and several hundred dollars. I had a few when I was a kid & lost them over the years, but I started buying them around '99 or so. It would have taken longer if that guy who was selling many lots of them on ebay recently hadn't come along.

I've got letters for about half of them.

Nice Set!! Now you nead the coat!!

Was there an actual coat?

I dont know about the US but in the Activision club UK they did offer jackets with Activision games on them such as a Barn Storming Jacket that had something like Genuine BarnStormer emblazoned on the back of it. There was also a Bucket Brigade Jacket for Kaboom too ;)

Nice Set!! Now you nead the coat!!

Was there an actual coat?

I dont know about the US but in the Activision club UK they did offer jackets with Activision games on them such as a Barn Storming Jacket that had something like Genuine BarnStormer emblazoned on the back of it. There was also a Bucket Brigade Jacket for Kaboom too ;)

Thats cool, I had no idea Activision made coats, do you know where I could find pictures of these? I've got to see this.

ah, the no plaque pack. Why the patch wasn't shaped like a tooth, we'll never know. Very nice collection.

I only have the one for keystone kapers, but I can't beat the score I'd need. The scores are crazy, most of them too easy and a few much too hard.

Has anyone seen the alleged imagic patches? AA mentions them but it was the first and last I heard of it.