IGNORED

Sesame Street - Where's Elmo

Atari Dogs

My boy was excited to play the Sesame Street games until we realized Elmo does not have his own game. I do not remember Elmo from when I was a kid. When did he take over the show. My kids would not mind if all of the other monsters were killed off. Well, maybe hibernated for half the year.

Anyway, can someone hack Elmo into one of the games. Cookie Monster would be good.

Thanks,

Get me the ASM of Cookie Monster and I'll make it.

EDIT: I think I like that title too, so the game will be called "Where's Elmo" :)

The ASM? Are you speaking French? I never got into programing. If it is anything more that throwing a chip into the eprom programmer, it is beyond me. In fact, I'm having problems doing that burning 5200 games now. Three chips I bought from AA aren't working. They test clean, but the Willem dual programmer has error messages immediately when I try to program it. Anyway, maybe someone else can help.

ASM = Dissasembly File of the game.

I would really like to make this game for my son also as he is right into elmo also. I looked around owith google and at some of the more popular sites for disassembly fiules but could not find it.

IF you can find someone to get the ASM from Atari Dogs then I am more than willing to make the game.

I would be happy to convert Cookie Monster Munch into an Elmo based game for your son. I have been really busy at work lately but I am sure I can do it in the next week or so. I spent a few minutes looking thru the code and I don't see any problem making the changes.

post-3832-1149560703_thumb.jpg

post-3832-1149560725_thumb.jpg

Elmo is red right? Does that look more like him?

That looks pretty good. Thanks.

I think this red is closer then the previous one.

What key do you hit to pick up a cookie in Stella emulation??

Only have it on the cartridge. I was thinking, what if it is changed from picking up cookies to picking up toys or balls and putting them in a toy chest? Elmo's always doing helpful things like that.

Although it's a bit late given the excellent work neotokeo2001 has done hacking Cookie Monster Munch, but going with the 'Where's Elmo?' name, the first thing I thought of was that a hack of Sneak N' Peak could work as an 'extra' Sesame Street game - the children in it could be changed to be Elmo and Zoe (orange female Elmo, sort of) playing hide and seek. And maybe the title screen could be brightened up a bit so it doesn't look so gloomy :P

• 1 year later...
Any updates on Elmo?

I am almost finished with it. I don't have any internet at home right now so I won't be able to post any more updates untill I can get it fixed. Should be tuesday or wednesday.

Maybe an Elmo hack of Alpha Beam with Ernie where you spell out words instead of just doing the alphabet. You could even personalize it with kids names. If you can do it I will pm you my kids names.