IGNORED

Beef Drop Level 3 incorrect

jwierer

Anybody else every notice that Beef drop level 3 had an extra ladder? In keeping with arcade I fixed the 5200 demo version.

Enjoy,

Jeff

Doh, you're right. Don't think I ever heard anyone mention that from the 7800 or the 8-bit/5200 versions.

--Ken

Edited by kenfused

Anybody else every notice that Beef drop level 3 had an extra ladder?

I've been using that middle ladder on the 5200 game as part of my strategy (when the level starts) to get all the enemies to the lower part of the screen when the level starts. I guess I'll know not to do this if I ever play the arcade version!

• Like 1

Anybody else every notice that Beef drop level 3 had an extra ladder?

I've been using that middle ladder on the 5200 game as part of my strategy (when the level starts) to get all the enemies to the lower part of the screen when the level starts. I guess I'll know not to do this if I ever play the arcade version!

Oh I wasn't even talking about the one on the bottom. I completely missed that one as well. I was thinking of the on in the upper right hand corner. I guess level 3 had 2 extra ladders. Attached is the corrected one (haven't tested it).

-Jeff

Beef_Drop__fixed_level3_.BIN

Edited by jwierer