IGNORED

Yet another unfinished Game: Catapill

cas

Hi,

I have published the source and binaries of yet another unfinished game: Catapill

Even unfinished, the source and also the Level Editor might be of help for someone. Everything is in the Public Domain, so do whatever you like.

http://www.strotmann.de/twiki/bin/view/APG/GameAtariCatapill

Game Idea:

Catapill is Sokoban on steroids: you drive the small catepill around in a huge warehouse and must complete missions

There are several good in the warehouse, and rules that must be observed:

* containers with base (L) and Acid (S) should never be stored side-by-side, else.....

* containers including magnetics (positive and negative available) should never stored next to iron boxes, else they stick together

* some containers contain explosives

* some contain hidden time-bombs, that are acitivated once the container is moved

* the catapill needs to refill gas from time to time

* the catapill can be damaged, so it is running slower, or can only turn in one direction

* there was also the idea to include some ideas from the boardgame "roborally" in this game

The answer to the inevitable question "when will it be finished" is: "when it will be finished." which imlicid includes the answer "when I'v finished other projects first, and when I have time".

Have fun

Carsten

• 2 years later...