IGNORED

Shadow Keep... is it a homebrew?

Nabuko78

When I was searching for games ROMs for my collection, I found this game inside a torrent with 2000+ files (almost 2600 roms, LOL) its called Shadow Keep, programmed by Andrew Towers, released in 2003. I realized that this game is not among the rest of the Self-Published homebrews, my question is

Does anyone knows about this game, if its a homebrew or a Work In Progress?

post-9322-1151263985_thumb.pngpost-9322-1151263995_thumb.png

Shadow_Keep.bin

Sorry about the title screen, it's not clear what it says, but has a cool shadow efect.

Edited by Nabuko78

It hadn't occured to me that fewer people follow the Stella list, and this might have been overlooked. Thanks for bringing it out, Nabuko78. :)

I don't blame the author for not making a complete game. I've learned enough about 2600 programming to know that the graphics are the easy part.

• 1 year later...

I was just thinking about this game -- I pull it up in Stella every so often and roam around. It's a real shame that it was never finished, as it's exactly the kind of game -- big, roaming platform adventure with lots of screens -- that the Atari 2600 needs more of.

Edited by thegoldenband