IGNORED

best nes two player games

I like

M.U.L.E Neat stratigy game, originally for Commodore 64. Actually 4 player if you got the multi tap thingy.

Any of the Mario Games, though you have to have an honest person play Mario or it's not fun on the first game.

Tetris

Dr Mario.

RBI Baseball (me and my friends still play this massively whenever the NES comes out)

eh...I want to list a lot more, but the guy above got most the ones I would have listed.

Edited by Video

Tetris

Only the Tengen Tetris is two players on the NES. The Nintendo Tetris is 1p only.

Here are some more great 2p games on NES:

Life Force

Nintendo World Cup (4p)

Super C

Mario Bros

TMNT 2

TMNT 3

Double Dragon II

Edited by BrianC

Any of the Mario Games, though you have to have an honest person play Mario or it's not fun on the first game.

why not?

Well, it might be fun for the person playing as mario, but for some reason, the first game could only be paused by the first player, rather than the person playing, useualy not a problem, but some people can't resist the urge to cheat by killing whoever plays as Luigi (the physics crap out when the game is paused too, or there probably wouldn't be a problem)

Seconds here for River City Ransom and Super Dodgeball.

Also... Gyromite, believe it or not. Have a friend play ROB's part controlling the... piston-elevator things, whatever they are; when the levels get complex, the timing is split-second and you have to hope your friend is as attentive as you are in smashing something or lifting you to safety. Big fun. (Well, fun until your friend hits the wrong button, squishing you against the ceiling.)

I like

M.U.L.E Neat stratigy game, originally for Commodore 64. Actually 4 player if you got the multi tap thingy.

Tetris

Dr Mario.

RBI Baseball (me and my friends still play this massively whenever the NES comes out)

eh...I want to list a lot more, but the guy above got most the ones I would have listed.

good call with M.U.L.E.

Dr Mario and RBI Baseball are 2 games my cousin and I have been playing a lot of

the last few weeks :)