IGNORED

The angry nintendo nerd(funny, but has offensive language)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Karate Kid

Castlevania 2

Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde

Roger Rabbit

I liked the tmnt and The Karate kid videos the most.

As a warning there is swearing in these videos. This warning is for those who have kids around in the area you have your computer or you labtop and don't want the kids to hear swearing when you want to play this.

Too bad there is not an atari version of this for games like karateka.

Edited by 8th lutz

1. When are people going to realize that swearing is not funny?

2. He has to be the worst TMNT player I've ever seen. He can't get into the corridor with the Pizza? Maybe he should consider doing a flip-jump so he's in a tight ball? Never mind, he's just looking for a reason to swear. See #1.

3. Oh yes, this game must be for kids. After all, it's not like there was a wildly popular comic book that predated the television series or anything. :roll:

1. When are people going to realize that swearing is not funny?

2. He has to be the worst TMNT player I've ever seen. He can't get into the corridor with the Pizza? Maybe he should consider doing a flip-jump so he's in a tight ball? Never mind, he's just looking for a reason to swear. See #1.

3. Oh yes, this game must be for kids. After all, it's not like there was a wildly popular comic book that predated the television series or anything. :roll:

It is not the swearing that is funny. See the end of the Karate Kid video amd the end of tmnt video.

I found tmnt to be funny by what he says, not the swearing. The funny parts are near the end of the video of what cames out of his month and is so true at times about tmnt.

The karate kid video when when he spit on the game and puts in in the toilet is pure gold.

Castlevania 2 was a steaming pile of feces. It held my attention for about 0.68 seconds, and for a gamer, that is a long time.

I went quickly back to kicking tail and taking names in Castlevania I.

And to think I almost bought another copy of Castlevania 2 the other day. For shame!

Where are Total Recall and Castlequest? Castlequest sucked pretty hard. I'm sure there's a few people that have flused that game, too.

Edited by shadow460

I found tmnt to be funny by what he says, not the swearing. The funny parts are near the end of the video of what cames out of his month and is so true at times about tmnt.

"Shredder's my dick and Splinter's my balls?" Oh yeah, that's hilarious. :roll:

The karate kid video when when he spit on the game and puts in in the toilet is pure gold.

I see. So toilet humor is your forte, is it?

I may not be a comedian myself, but I know when something is funny. And this fool is definitely not funny. I'd say he's as bad as all those standup comedians who have to insult their audience just to force a joke, except that said comedians would be blushing at the language he uses.

• 10 months later...

I have seen the future of angry video game reviewers, and it is UrinatingTree. He started out emulating the AVGN, but has since advanced to Half-Assed Theatre, which offers far more than mindless profanity. I still get chuckles from the Heroes of the Lance review, with its references to David Hasselhoff's fugly nephew and the city of Flint, Michigan.

JR

I didn't find it funny. There's a video floating around on YouTube somewhere of this guy trying to beat a custom level of Super Mario Bros. that is seemingly impossible, and it is hilarious. I can't find it, though.

OFF TOPIC A LOT:

"Have you heard? If you spin the Windows Vista install disc backwards, it plays Satanic messages! But even worse, if you spin it foward, it installs Windows Vista!"

Speaking as someone who had Windows Vista Home: Premium installed on my new computer when I bought it, I must agree. I had to install a patch or something to get it to use MSN Messanger. Messanger! It's from MICROSOFT and even it doesn't really like Vista.

More improtantly, it likes to choose to mute all the sound on the computer for no reason whenever it wants.

I think the best one is when he can't land the Tomcat on the Aircraft carrier in Top Gun.

Then in the Power Glove episode he lands it for the first time.

I personally never had problems landing on that aircraft carrier tho...he just stinks at playing games :P

He actually is able land the Tomcat on the Aircraft Carrier in Top Gun. He decided not to show it on his videos. He said this himself. It was in an interview on 411 mania.