IGNORED

Found a Spider Maze on Ebay

Crazy Climber

Hey everybody,

I just scored this on Ebay a little while ago. I have been trying to find one for a while and I have offered a lot more than this for it with no luck. I think this was a good deal but I was very suprised that no one bid against me. What do you guys think? Has this game gone considerably down in price? Also anyone know any info or anything cool about this game? I haven't been able to find a lot of info on it. All I know is it was hard for me to track one down. Now if I could only find a Vulture Attack to keep it company. Thanks everyone

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=104751111323

a very nice label might have got a few more bids since thats whats hard to find.

As long as it is NTSC I would say you got a fair deal

The labels can actually be cleaned up with some products from

LINDNER (Stamp collector supplys)

Below is a label I cleaned up using the Stamp-Gum Remover and

the Mildew Stain Remover.

The first Pic is the original condition

#2 is after the Stamp-Gum Remover

#3 is after the Mildew Stain Remover

post-1773-1153015591_thumb.jpg

a very nice label might have got a few more bids since thats whats hard to find.

As long as it is NTSC I would say you got a fair deal

The labels can actually be cleaned up with some products from

LINDNER (Stamp collector supplys)

Below is a label I cleaned up using the Stamp-Gum Remover and

the Mildew Stain Remover.

The first Pic is the original condition

#2 is after the Stamp-Gum Remover

#3 is after the Mildew Stain Remover

post-1773-1153015591_thumb.jpg

I have to try that stuff, thanks for the tip. You cleaned that game up nice man. It is NTSC and I did have trouble tracking this game down so maybe I'll practice cleaning a different game first so I don't ruin it. I always get so paranoid with stuff like that.

That sellers name scares me! Good score, label is not to bad about the norm condition. I think your price is right on the money not to high not to low a very nice label might have got a few more bids since thats whats hard to find.

Trade-N-Games, do you own this one boxed? I'd love to see a pic of that if so. BTW - I got the Vic games the other day and as usual they look great, thanks again for a great deal.

That sellers name scares me! Good score, label is not to bad about the norm condition. I think your price is right on the money not to high not to low a very nice label might have got a few more bids since thats whats hard to find.

Trade-N-Games, do you own this one boxed? I'd love to see a pic of that if so. BTW - I got the Vic games the other day and as usual they look great, thanks again for a great deal.

No I dont have boxes for those games. I have seen them a few times sell for the $350-500 range. I have passed a few times on them boxed since they were beat up. You dont see them very often. Glad you got the games. I will also try the tip on cleaning the games up.

Edited by Trade-N-Games

Not sure but I believe there are also instructions that were part

of the original package, Sadly I did not receive any instructions

with either box

post-1773-1153095706_thumb.jpg

Those sure are some crazy looking boxes, even more strange looking than the actual carts. Kind of hypnotic or trance like, maybe they originally intended on brain washing people into buying them. :) Thanks for sharing the pics.

• 2 weeks later...

This is strange, the guy who sold me this Spider Maze(school girl in a short dress)is currently bidding on this one(bid#7)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spider-Maze-Atari-K-Te...1QQcmdZViewItem

:?

He either a) Regrets selling it and is trying to get another one OR b) wants to pick it up cheap and flip it.

There is a third possibility. This guy could be ticked off that the game went for so cheap and is going to ship out the bad label version that he got for cheaper.

This is strange, the guy who sold me this Spider Maze(school girl in a short dress)is currently bidding on this one(bid#7)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spider-Maze-Atari-K-Te...1QQcmdZViewItem

:?

I'm pretty sure the Spider Maze they sold to you was the same cart they had won on ebay no more than a couple weeks prior. So they've bought, and sold, & now are bidding again.