IGNORED

Scans of the Gunstar Heroes review from GameFan.

Anything different about the game in this preview? Looks like the same game to me. Personally I'd be excited if the rumored SMS version turned up.

Tempest

This is actually the review writeup. In the reviews section in this issue the game got 98% and 99%'s across the board.

He says Red looks like Vega from SF2. I think he has his SF bosses mixed up.

Remember the boss names were switched around in the US version.

Tempest

I knew that when I posted. I knew that somehow this would be one of those things where I didn't know the history of the series and I would end up being wrong. I knew it'd be some kind of thing to do with the Japanese names too. That kind of thing always gets me. So is this magazine from somewhere where the names were done correctly or is this one of those guys doing the "hey look, I'm a gaming guy and I refuse to recognize North American names for things, because I'm a gaming guy."

Actually, if memory serves, in the non-US version M Bison was not called Vega. He was called Balrog. If I'm mistaken, smack me. But if I'm not mistaken than he still got his bosses mixed up. However, that clears things up for me. When he was saying red looked just like Vega, I was racking my brain trying to remeber where a vega style character appeared in the game, but if they had said M Bison it would've triggered it right away. :)