Metro Blasters - Vaporware?

Deranged_desperado

Is Metro Blasters vaporware?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is Metro Blasters vaporware?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Is it your goal to place this poll on every Jaguar Site? I think you should leave the game devs alone. Most of the people that dev for the jag do it in thier spare time, this means things don't get done fast. Just because its taking more time than you feel it should, is no reason to start such a stupid poll.

Robert

You still haven't answered why it is Half Assed. Funny that you came over here after people at JSII were backing me up. Damn, you are a wuss.

I have seen the pics on jaysmiths site.. and it's kinda obvious

You haven't coloured the pics in .. DUH! :)

only done half a job! poor show :P

• Like 1

Here we go again. Still pissed that I am selling my "Half Assed" artwork as you put it DD?

Yup :D

You still haven't answered why it is Half Assed. Funny that you came over here after people at JSII were backing me up. Damn, you are a wuss.

You're not very good at math are you T2K? Right now "Yes" is in the lead over at JS2 with 4 votes against 2 for NO.

Your artwork is okay i guess but it's nothing special and definitely not worth paying any money for.

It was my intention from the beginning to post this on both forums since i thought it would be intresting to see if people had the guts to be honest over att JS2(since you are a regular over there).

Lord, these were not meant to be colored, they are, never mind, I give up. I am a sucky artist, damn, I guess that Metro Blaster will look like hell with me at the helm, and that is that, especially since all of the graphics are hand drawn with my crappy style!

Lord, these were not meant to be colored, they are, never mind, I give up. I am a sucky artist, damn, I guess that Metro Blaster will look like hell with me at the helm, and that is that, especially since all of the graphics are hand drawn with my crappy style!

But when i said your artwork was "half-assed" i wasn't referring to the quality of your drawings. It was more the fact that you just used ONE of the old pictures already posted on JS2 plus a new logotype for YB-games and made it into some Cafepress-products and you expected people to fill your pockets with money.

But when i said your artwork was "half-assed" i wasn't referring to the quality of your drawings. It was more the fact that you just used ONE of the old pictures already posted on JS2 plus a new logotype for YB-games and made it into some Cafepress-products and you expected people to fill your pockets with money.

Okay dude, I may have taken some of what you said out of context, and as I said before, we are all allowed outr opinions, so fo taking what you said the wrong way, I really do apologize, although I may not agree with what you say. I say this as I am a fan of the machine, and all I want to do is support it in any way that I can, as I assume that you do as well, and us warring on this isn't helping anything, it's just adding to more animosity in the Jaguar community. I have no problem with you personally, nor will I. Although, when the game does release, I better see a video posted of you in that thong, on your head! :D Seriously dude, truce, please, I don't want to fight with anyone on any of these boards, these are the places that I come to relax and take a load off with my buds, not to get into pointless bickering about he said she said. I just want to get along with people is all. Please, are we cool?

It really is true.. humour isn't compatible across the Atalantic :)

Dude you miss understand me... I was being sarcastic, I don't think your art is half arsed, I was taking the piss, I fully understand they are not ment to be coloured in. You draw a million times better than I can.

It was one of my (patent pending) backwards compliments.

don't worry about it,people who have known me for years still on occasion look at me confused :)

It really is true.. humour isn't compatible across the Atalantic :)

Dude you miss understand me... I was being sarcastic, I don't think your art is half arsed, I was taking the piss, I fully understand they are not ment to be coloured in. You draw a million times better than I can.

It was one of my (patent pending) backwards compliments.

don't worry about it,people who have known me for years still on occasion look at me confused :)

It's all good man, I have enjoyed your posts as well and at least you have some good stuff to talk about. I appreciate the compliment, and yeah, i took that the wrong way as well, just felt the pressure getting to me is all! :P

Isn't this poll somewhat self-deafeating and, in any case, a moot exercise? If the majority of respondents answer "yes", won't that be seen as an endorsement to drop the project? And if most people believe that it's going to come out, but are now being asked to recall the fact that they've experienced a long day, won't this only turn them against the devs? :ponder:

HOLD ON A MINUTE.

I dont think this is going to help!!!! TK2 and the crew have a vision. Visions take time. To quote Joel Wallach 1993 Nobel Prize Nomminee- " The impossible just takes that little bit longer".

Now Lan Di DID have work on - I've seen it, I've been involved - (naturally the reason it was doomed to failure from the start! hee,hee) Now, we were so close to saying " stuff the Jaguar community. Memories [ his premier project] (which was progressing nicely until the accident!!!)was NOT going to be released to the Jaguar communtiy as a two fingered gesture. And his other project one of which NIGHTs (not to be confused with SonicTeams awesome effort) barely existed aside from the high colour art and animations were also likely to suffer the same fate. ". Now, if any mention is made of Lan Dis work - is everyone going to say "Oh I don't think it exists?". Because, that DOESN'T HELP! In the end of the day - it only serves to discourage someone who may go elsewhere or give up.

I don't think the boys reading that is going to help one bit. The man has a dream. He may well make it - lets be positive. Becqause you may have just done something terrible. I'm all for freedom of expression but treading on a mans work and dreams does not help matters. I remember Lan questioning the guy with " I dont believe you" a long time ago, and really that was also very foolish !!!!!!!11

Anyone who has done anything worthwhile will tell you there will be stumblings, and disappointments along the way. An ancient chinese proverb says that "One should be afraid not of moving slowly, but standing still.". Haven't you heard that every journey begins with the first step? Mel Gibson describes failure as college fees one has to pay as one goes through life, but the important point is to remember that there is no failure (As a rule) only feedback.

It is a natural thing that we don't always come through in what we do. Of all the people who say want to write a book, only a small fraction will A) Finish it B) Write something worth writing C) Get it published . Of course, games are a completely different kettle of fish.

I'm sorry, I don't think this post helps anyone - least of all Metro Blasters developers. I say yes - bring it on. The man is trying hard and that is to me, as good as him acheiving his goal. He hasn't run away. Society needs more people willing to go for their dreams.

To quote Sylvester Stallone in a scene from Rocky IV " The only difference between a hero and a coward is that the heros willing to go for it.".

Shame on whoever started this post. I am disgusted. Im sorry to be so blunt and almost hurtful - but..........