IGNORED

Ataris saved from Dumpster

benmmaddog

found all of this in a dumpster plus another 4 swich that i gave to my sister who was with me

post-10198-1154398101_thumb.jpg

i do have one question the label has fallen off of them so i don't have a number but they have numbers stamped on back one has 410 and the other one has 431 .both boards (the one with the switches) say Rev.B i'd like some info if any body has any thanks

Edited by benmmaddog

found all of this in a dumpster plus another 4 swich that i gave to my sister who was with me

COngratulations!!!

They look like standard 6 switchers to me.

One thing I am curious about is the dual controller. I haven't seen one of those before, nor have I seen them in the hardware list or on eBay.

Do the paddles have full 360 movement or side to side movement?

Perhaps one of the Atari Oracles will chime in on this.

Edited by markheus

One thing I am curious about is the dual controller. I haven't seen one of those before, nor have I seen them in the hardware list or on eBay.

Those combo stick/paddles are Coleco Gemini controllers.

And nice dumpster find, by the way :)

There definitely should be an all encompassing 'saved from the landfill' Atari thread. Those finds are much better than any thrift or yard sale :D

i do have one question the label has fallen off of them so i don't have a number but they have numbers stamped on back one has 410 and the other one has 431 .both boards (the one with the switches) say Rev.B i'd like some info if any body has any thanks

I just can't comprehend why someone would throw treasures like that in a DUMPSTER,at least they can donate to a thrift shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,I guess its just one mans garbage=another mans treasure!proof there for sure!But then again,its also good in a way cause you get the stuff for FREE in the GARBAGE ,right?

Edited by Rik

Those are in fantastic condition!! Way to go!! I can't belive some people just don't care and would rather chuck the stuff. I know my opinion is bias cause I am an Atari fan but anyone that just throws out stuff like this should at least donate it to charity or something. Heck I bet some kid in their neighbourhood would like to have even an "old Atari" versus nothing to play at all. But none the less nice score dude!!

"Cause an ATARI is a terrible thing to waste"

:D :D :D

• 2 months later...