IGNORED

My High School dream has come true:SMB PINBALL

Crazy Climber

Well today it happened. I finally found a Super Mario Bros. Pinball machine in my area at a decent price. I have wanted this game since 92 and now it's mine...YES!!! Got the guy to drop the price 50 bucks and he even helped me move it in my basement.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/clt/174891800.html

Well what do you think? Any of you guys ever play this game? Good or Bad in your opinion? How about the price, I thought it was decent but maybe I'm wrong. Let me know what you guys think, Thanks.

I think that's a great price. It looks like it's in excellant shape. Just don't TURN THE VOLUME UP LOUD! LOL!

We used to have a larger sports complex/arcade around New Jersey called Sportspark USA. You could hear the SMB yelling "Ohhhhh Yooooshi" waaaaaaay away. It's the only reason we didn't play it that often because it would hurt our ears, but it was funny as hell too playing when it's quiet in there so everyone can hear it. That system has really nice speakers in it.

I think that's a great price. It looks like it's in excellant shape. Just don't TURN THE VOLUME UP LOUD! LOL!

We used to have a larger sports complex/arcade around New Jersey called Sportspark USA. You could hear the SMB yelling "Ohhhhh Yooooshi" waaaaaaay away. It's the only reason we didn't play it that often because it would hurt our ears, but it was funny as hell too playing when it's quiet in there so everyone can hear it. That system has really nice speakers in it.

You aren't kidding :D LOL - Very loud sound effects. I'll have to play around wiyh all the settings this weekend and not only the sound. The previous owner had the difficulty set way too easy, I got seven extra balls my first game and thats just because I quit early(had to get to work)who knows how many I could have got. :D

I missed out on this....

I wonder what happened to it:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/for/177654305.html

I would have bought that in a second and drove there that night to pick it up, Dang. :x I hate when I miss out on really good deals, I've got to start checking the surrounding area's.

Well today it happened. I finally found a Super Mario Bros. Pinball machine in my area at a decent price. I have wanted this game since 92 and now it's mine...YES!!!

Well what do you think? Any of you guys ever play this game? Good or Bad in your opinion? How about the price, I thought it was decent but maybe I'm wrong. Let me know what you guys think, Thanks.

I remember that one, very nice. My local Chuck E. Cheese used to have one of those back when it was new. The amusement park I used to work in had one as well. I wonder if they're still there...