IGNORED

SOLD: Extremely Rare 10 CCE Color Labels - Breaking the Lot - check again

TomBrazil

I am accepting offers for individual carts. None are sold as September 7th. Thank you!

This is probably the rarest CCE lot ever available, not kidding. Check the story here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...t&p=1127842

Those are dups that I gathered over the 3 years I spent building this set. Only one cart is missing, Dancing Plate, which, I wouldnt bother trying to find. Just too difficult.

I'm asking offers for the entire lot. If I dont achieve a good price, I can break and sell individual carts. However, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab this almost complete set. Enjoy.

YOU GET: 8 carts out of 9 available, all work except for Mission 3000, which I couldnt get to function. However, this is a perfect label, an almost impossible find. On top of the 8 carts, you get an extra Mr. Postman with a better label but the chip has fallen inside. You algo get an extra Bobby, rarer black cart variation.

post-6332-1157069787_thumb.jpg

Edited by TomBrazil

Is the missing 9th game PIZZA CHEF?

No way, its Dancing Plate, as I told. I have a complete 9-set in my collection including Dancing Plate, thats why I'm selling those dups.

Sorry, I missed that in your discription. I like how these look. Would you consider any trades? I could dig out all my extra stuff if so. I don't really know much about Brazil carts though, how rare would you compare these to US releases, rarity8? 9? 10? I honestly have no idea what to offer on these????