IGNORED

FS: Coleco Vision Game Tomarc The Barbarian/Motocross Racer. SOLD

hindsr1976

SOLD

Hi,

I have a double ended Tomarc The Balbarian/ Motocross Racer cartridge for sale. It is the ultra rare Coleco Vission one. I will be taking reasonabla offers because of it's rarity, so if interested please pm me or email me. I can send a pic if you would like to see the condition. It is in near mint condition. Shipping any where in the US and Canada will be included. I will ship using Canada Post Express so who ever wants it will get it fast.

Thanks

Hindsr1976

e-mail hindsfamily@rogers.com

post-10591-1157634815_thumb.jpg

Edited by hindsr1976

I will be adding what the highest offer is and I will let it run for 2 days (Sat. Sept. 9/06 at 8:00 pm Eastern) and may let it run alittle longer if things are slow. I would not be selling if I didn't need the money and didn't through out my system about 6 years ago because I lost the power adapter.(DHOP) I see you can get them on e-bay now for a half decent price.

Thanks

Edited by hindsr1976

Hi,

Here are a couple more pics showing the condition of the back and a front with no glare so you can see that the label is in excelent shape.

Still taking offers.

Like some feed back if any one has any.

Would any one rather I didn't put up the current bid?

Let me know please

Thanks

Robert Hinds

post-10591-1157683482_thumb.jpgpost-10591-1157683507_thumb.jpg

Edited by hindsr1976

Hi,

Iwas thinking how about I add a buy now sort of deal. If you are interested and woul like to just buy it how does $170us sound and will still include shipping. Just pm or e-mail. I will accept Pay-Pal and some trades as part mament may be welcomed (ex. NES Delux with Rob or TG-16 with some games))

Thanks.

Edited by hindsr1976

Hi,

Just Me again, I wanted to remind everyone that I am still open to offers 170 is the most that I would want for it is all that, that means. If you have Nintendo items, Saturn games or any thing like that, that you would like to do a deal with just PM me with what you have and how much money you would like to give me for this item.

Hi,

just thought I would let every one interested in this item that I will be closing it tomarrow and selling it to the highest bidder. with or with out trades. Right now that is $100 so if you are a collector might want to jump in on this extremely rare cart. Here is a list of games.. and there rarity..

http://www.tomheroes.com/Video%20Games%20F...eco/coleco2.htm

and here is the digital press..

http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/game.cmf?gameid=9536

thanks

Robert Hinds

Hi,

Just put this item back up for sale highest offer is 120 now but cant get an answer back if any one else is interested please pm me with an offer.

Thanks

and remember this includes shipping through Canada Post Express and I except pay pal.

Edited by hindsr1976

http://cgi.ebay.com/XONOX-DOUBLE-ENDER-MOT...1QQcmdZViewItem

This one was on ebay..no takers at $150.00..

I never put mine on ebay. Just decided to put it up for sale here because of the large amount of clasic game collectors. If any one is interested let me know I am accepting partial trades as well just let me know what you have.