IGNORED

2003 AtariAge Holiday GreetingCart #6 on eBay

Albert

There's a 2003 AtariAge Holiday GreetingCart up on eBay, #6. From the description:

This auction is for a 2003 AtariAge Holiday GreetingCart for the Atari 2600! These were given away with orders in the AtariAge Store for the 2003 holiday season. Each cart is individually numbered and this particular cart is #6. Cartridges 1 through 10 were NOT given away as part of this store promotion, and only given to those who helped with the cart's production and friends of AtariAge (of which I am the latter). These carts were made three years ago and you're not likely to find another with a number this low!! If you never had an opportunity to pick up one of these carts, now's your chance!

What does the cart do? When powered up, it displays a ChronoColour image of the beautiful label artwork. The label artwork was created by Dave Exton, who has illustrated many labels and manuals for homebrews published by AtariAge. The ChronoColour technology was created by Andrew Davie, author of the popular 2600 homebrew Qb.

Link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-2600-AtariAge-20...1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck. :)

..Al

That sort of SMUT should be banned from eBay. Shame on you!

You think I should put it in an adult category?

..Al

You're going to hell, you know that, don't you? One where all you can play is Sega Master System.

That's not so bad, I can think of many worse systems to play!

..Al

Yeah, it could be a PC running Windows and IE that you can only use in hell. I better not give the devil any ideas though. :ponder:

..Al

Yes, please do so. And also just delete this thread entirely. We wouldn't want anybody else bidding on this, er...um...I mean we wouldnt want any children seeing this sort of thing.

I know I'm offended and certainly WILL NOT add this to my watch list or bid on it. :ponder:

..Al

Yes, please do so. And also just delete this thread entirely. We wouldn't want anybody else bidding on this, er...um...I mean we wouldnt want any children seeing this sort of thing.

I know I'm offended and certainly WILL NOT add this to my watch list or bid on it. :ponder:

It hasn't been on ours either since this thread was posted.

THANKS CPUWIZ! :D

It would be neat to get a contest going where the community artists design pages for a 12-month calendar of game related or inspired images, and then the winning entries, one per month, would be sold bundled together as the calendar - might be a fun project.

edit: I've already got one suggestion/request for a "Bettie Page light bondage" version...

Edited by Zwackery