IGNORED

A Fat Homage to Pac-Man

TomBrazil

I thought it was an open sore at first... then a pizza... but then I read "cheesecake" and I just couldn't deal with it. I've never seen a cheesecake like that.

Well, its seems a little flat on that picture, I'm giving you people another angle, take a look!

Good likeness, though, regardless of the quality of the food.

By the way... was the cheesecake good? :P

Delicious! Very nice! I dare to say it was nicer than Lynn's famouse cheesecakes! :lust:

post-6332-1158883818_thumb.jpg

Feh Cheesecake, is another thing NY doesn't do well, along with pizza and hot dogs.

Come to Chicago for the real thing!

</hijack>

The only pizza chicago does well is deep dish pizza... (But then again, Deep dish isnt really pizza, its a chicago thing)

Next time come by Ny for NY Style cheesecake..

The only pizza chicago does well is deep dish pizza... (But then again, Deep dish isnt really pizza, its a chicago thing)

Shows what you know. Uno's/Due's deep-dish pizza is definitely the stuff of legends. But don't let that fool you. We've got plenty of other Pizza places in the area that do incredibly good pick-up/delivery pizza. I used to go to a place on the South Side (sorry, I can't remember their name at the moment) that just had incredible thick crust pizza, just covered in the best mozzarella and toppings (their sausage was to die for) and accompanied by these great fresh-baked, cheese-filled, breadsticks. It wasn't cheap, but it was tasty!

People tend to be fooled by all the cheap pizza places. If you want good pizza, you're going to pay for it. Oh, and the Uno's franchise is nothing like the actual stuff downtown. So if you're in Chicago, make sure you try the real thing (on Ontario street!) rather than the knockoffs.

Next time come by Ny for NY Style cheesecake..

Yeah, that was Inky's point. That fluffy, whipped stuff just doesn't compare to a nice, heavy, thick, and creamy cheesecake. You guys may grow up on that whipped cream you call cheesecake, but us Chicagoians know what the good stuff tastes like. :D :P

Oh, and Chicago does Hotdogs better too. It's pretty sad when I can get a better dog in White Hen in Chicago than at a high-class hotdog vendor anywhere else in the nation! :lol: