IGNORED

Fs: Nintendo 64 Sold

hindsr1976

The local buyer only bought my incomplete system so the complete one is back up.

Hi,

I am selling my Nintendo 64 complete with all connectors. It come with 2 controllers (one controller needs the stick replaced and can be bought for ten dollars here http://www.estarland.com/Nintendo64.cat..product.25741.html ) , 4 rumble packs and a memory card. It also includes 5 games and a Game Shark.

The games are:

Diddy Kong Racing

Star Wars Rogue Squadron

Perfect Dark

Banjo-Kazooie

Super Mario 64

These 5 games are among the best ever made for the N64

Trade for Turbo Grafx 16 games just let me know what you have and what you are willing to trade.

Sold for 75 locally

Edited by hindsr1976

I am willing to do trades on these units aswell.

Things I am looking for:

Turbo Grafx 16 games

Turbo Booster or Plus

If you have any thing not sure if I would do a trade just Pm me or put a reply here and I will let you know.

Thank You very much

Edited by hindsr1976

How much do you want for them? I've currently got one huge N64 lot up for sale and it's not bad on what it's up to right now. Mario, Donkey Kong, Zeldas go for about $15-20 U.S. each and really help boost the prices of sales. Also colored systems and controllers really help too.

How much do you want for them? I've currently got one huge N64 lot up for sale and it's not bad on what it's up to right now. Mario, Donkey Kong, Zeldas go for about $15-20 U.S. each and really help boost the prices of sales. Also colored systems and controllers really help too.

Not sure what to ask just putting it for best offer. I would like to get some kind of trade for it though. Like any of these:

Turbo express

Turbo Grafx 16 games

Turbo Booster or Plus

NES games

Rob the Robot for NES

Nintendo Delux set

SNES games

and any other older systems with games

or any thing that some one might have and want to do trades with, I would be interested in taking a look.

Edited by hindsr1976

If any one is worried because I am still new this will be the second thing I have put on here for sale or trade. The first being Tomarc\ Motocross double ended cart for the Colleco and sold for 120us. The buyer received it in under a week and is extremely satisfied.

At that price I would have been extremely satisfied too.. :ponder:

Edited by SimonTemplar

If any one is worried because I am still new this will be the second thing I have put on here for sale or trade. The first being Tomarc\ Motocross double ended cart for the Colleco and sold for 120us. The buyer received it in under a week and is extremely satisfied.

At that price I would have been extremely satisfied too.. :ponder:

Ya great collectors peice, but got to start some where.

Hi,

No action on this system. What is it worth?

Iam looking for trades on it as I said:

TG16 Games

TG16 Turbo Booster

This is my biggest want right now: Turbo CD with hu card 2.0 and/or 3.0 ( if some one has one and is concidering doing a deal with this system I do have other things that I can add to it to make it worth your while) If you know some one that wants to do a deal (for a Turbo Cd) for some other things here is what I have so far:

Sega Cd

Sega Genisis

Sega 32x

Super NES

Nes

N64 (of course)

Sega Saturn

Sega Dreamcast

and soon a CIB Turbo Grafx 16 system

If any thing sounds interesting let me know and I can let you know what games I have for these systems aswell.

And BUMP

Hi,

No action on this system. What is it worth?

Iam looking for trades on it as I said:

TG16 Games

TG16 Turbo Booster

This is my biggest want right now: Turbo CD with hu card 2.0 and/or 3.0 ( if some one has one and is concidering doing a deal with this system I do have other things that I can add to it to make it worth your while) If you know some one that wants to do a deal (for a Turbo Cd) for some other things here is what I have so far:

Sega Cd

Sega Genisis

Sega 32x

Super NES

Nes

N64 (of course)

Sega Saturn

Sega Dreamcast

and soon a CIB Turbo Grafx 16 system

If any thing sounds interesting let me know and I can let you know what games I have for these systems aswell.

And BUMP

Would you be willing to sell the games minus mario? Or how much do you want for the whole console with games?