IGNORED

Nice Looking COMPUTER SPACE for sale in MN

Crazy Climber

If anyone is seriosly interested in this and wants to buy it I could pick it up and store it at my house until they can pick it up. You would have to pay first of course. I would do it just to get a couple of pics of one actually in my house, that would be cool. Check it out.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/clt/245955465.html

VERY nice :) Would love to know the serial number for the archive... for a fully functional blue in good shape that is a very good price. 1500 for a common color in good shape and 2000. That one has good picture which means healthy tubes and power supply too. Any button problems are simple to fix (save that EACH function is independent of all others on the boards).

computerspacefan.com (the archive) would love to hear about this one too.

C

I don't think it's very far from my house. Let me know what to look for and if it's still around on the weekend maybe the guy will let me check it out in exchange for advertising for him a little :) I have always wanted to play this one anyways........actually....my tax return will be coming soon :ponder:

Nahh I better not.

Honestly CC, its not as bad as you think. Analog tv with a digital input. It uses a regular GE tv set with some mods in the input circuit and a regular switching power supply. The buttons are solid so that one does not need any regular maintenance. Even uses a regular coin cutter :)

C

You'd probably turn it on about once a year. About what mine sees. Maybe more if there is a show that year to take it to. I've seen them increase in value tenfold in the past years. Good investment on that piece. Blue is not only rare but amazingly beautiful.