IGNORED

Complete Set of Video Game Collector Magazines - 1 through 7!

Albert

I have five complete sets of Video Game Collector magazine for sale. This includes Issue 1 through Issue 7 (just published) as well as Issue 1/2. Issues 1 through 3 are hard to find and these are probably the last copies we'll ever see. :)

vgc.jpg

I am selling each set of these for $40 plus shipping, which works out to about $5.70 an issue (less than we sell them in the store, and Issues #1 - 3 are permanently out of stock, and 4 will be joining them shortly!) The magazines will be packaged in a box to avoid damage during shipping. Weight of the package is three pounds, and they will be sent via Priority Mail.

If interested, please PM me and I'll get you a quote with shipping!

..Al

I have five complete sets of Video Game Collector magazine for sale. This includes Issue 1 through Issue 7 (just published) as well as Issue 1/2. Issues 1 through 3 are hard to find and these are probably the last copies we'll ever see. :)

vgc.jpg

I am selling each set of these for $40 plus shipping, which works out to about $5.70 an issue (less than we sell them in the store, and Issues #1 - 3 are permanently out of stock, and 4 will be joining them shortly!) The magazines will be packaged in a box to avoid damage during shipping. Weight of the package is three pounds, and they will be sent via Priority Mail.

If interested, please PM me and I'll get you a quote with shipping!

..Al

can I have it :)

What a Xmas eve gift got mine This afternoon

Surprised to see a mail truck on a Sunday let alone Xmas eve

now time to relax and read up

Happy Holidays ALL!

We received a package today as well and it had messed with our heads, lol. Didn't know if it was a localazed thing or if everything was just so backed up with the holiday on Monday. :)

Im guessing it was more all over for package delivery NO reg. mail The sub carrier on my street said they were only delivering what packages they could before the end of their day and could go home to their families.

Was nice to see a Mail carrier and get goodies instead of bills of well back to normal Tuesday