IGNORED

Source code Plague Attack release

Allas

There is modifications I'm going to fix some mistakes as:

- Jerky speed movement in higher levels

- Panel control with enhanced colors

- Add and change more sound effects

But, for now Im going to publish the source code, the same version as ABBUC contest.

source_plague.zip

First, I want to say thanks to Shawn Jefferson to show me the path to CC65, really after 3 games that I developed, I could to say its a very powerfull C, and have more potential for developer complex games. With graphicians and musicians, it could be done a really great project.

In the same way, thanks to Rybags for answer every of my hundreds questions. I've learn most of the programming tricks of Atari inside. Sure, i won't forget them.

Thanks to Wrathchild for take time to answer my question and fix some problems in my code. Thanks for the free source code of Jellybeans, it show me some ways to do the things. In the same way I release my source code, if anyone have the chance to learn some usefull.

Im not a music, thanks to the people that compose the music for Atari computers, I´ve tried to add in the best way in my code.

Thanks for people who oriented me in some questions, links batchs, memory manager, ....

Happy Christmas to Atarians!

There is modifications I'm going to fix some mistakes as:

- Jerky speed movement in higher levels

- Panel control with enhanced colors

- Add and change more sound effects

But, for now Im going to publish the source code, the same version as ABBUC contest.

source_plague.zip

First, I want to say thanks to Shawn Jefferson to show me the path to CC65, really after 3 games that I developed, I could to say its a very powerfull C, and have more potential for developer complex games. With graphicians and musicians, it could be done a really great project.

In the same way, thanks to Rybags for answer every of my hundreds questions. I've learn most of the programming tricks of Atari inside. Sure, i won't forget them.

Thanks to Wrathchild for take time to answer my question and fix some problems in my code. Thanks for the free source code of Jellybeans, it show me some ways to do the things. In the same way I release my source code, if anyone have the chance to learn some usefull.

Im not a music, thanks to the people that compose the music for Atari computers, I´ve tried to add in the best way in my code.

Thanks for people who oriented me in some questions, links batchs, memory manager, ....

Happy Christmas to Atarians!

Thanks for sharing. This is the first time I have seen this game. Very nice. I especially like the animation for the man.

tjb

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! I'm glad you are enjoying making games for the Atari. I wish I had the time to create some of the game ideas floating around in my head... one day!

Nice that you release your source code too. I'm going to release the source to the MyIDE tools I've created as soon as I rewrite my Image Manager program to better work with Mr.Atari's way of handling images.