IGNORED

2600 Homebrew of the Year 2006

Cybergoth

Did Medieval Mayhem get out the door in time? I'd maybe give that my vote over Lady Bug. :ponder:

Thank you :)

The game was done in time, but no copies have shipped with the exception of the 4 I gave as Xmas gifts. We're still waiting on the manual from David. He sent me the final proof on the 23rd, which I told him looked fine. He's not been on AA since the 27th. I'm a little concerned that something may have happened to him, though I suspect it's just the holidays.

Edited by SpiceWare

The game was done in time, but no copies have shipped with the exception of the 4 I gave as Xmas gifts. We're still waiting on the manual from David. He sent me the final proof on the 23rd, which I told him looked fine. He's not been on AA since the 27th. I'm a little concerned that something may have happened to him, though I suspect it's just the holidays.

Was MM in the store in 2006?

BTW: If you mean David Exton, I think I saw a post from him today.

If you can - make this a "poll of the week" so it gets more responses than last year's poll did.

I think a game would have to ship in 2006 to be in the poll, personally.

Maybe we need another poll to determine if MM should be in the poll...

I think a game would have to ship in 2006 to be in the poll, personally.
Makes sense to me - hard to vote for a game if you haven't even had a chance to play it and Medieval Mayhem really needs to be played on a real Atari due to paddles.

Just have a second look *when* I posted the 2005 poll and which two games did best and when they entered the store :)

Well, if the only two nominated challengers of Lady Bug chicken out of the competition with dubious excuses, rewind to my initial post please :lol:

I'm no chicken. Albert sent me an email on Dec. 27 indicating that he had printed the manuals, had soldered a bunch of TT carts, and would be putting them into shells that day. I would expect that a significant number of the carts should have shipped in 2006 even if they weren't received in that year.

Four-Play? Wow, thanks! If Four-Play gets on a poll, so should Conquest of Mars.

wasnt conquest in 2005.....? i didnt know it came out this year.

yea....nominate four-play, ladybug, and even though they havent come yet, they have been playable: Toyshop Trouble, Medieval Mayhem, E.T. Book Cart......

i bet theres one or two i might be missing

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

Edited by PressureCooker2600

how bout a separate Batari Basic category as well?

Yay! This gives me a chance to post a shameless plug. (please don't delete, I beg you. :sad: :D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Try Atari OS, the first open source, homebrew, operating system for the Atari '2600 --

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atari_OS.bin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------Coming soon to a cartridge near you.-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/shameless_plug]

Edited by Dragnerok X

yea....nominate four-play, ladybug, and even though they havent come yet, they have been playable: Toyshop Trouble, Medieval Mayhem, E.T. Book Cart......

It might make sense to run the poll after people have had a chance to actually received all the games in question. I will confess to some surprise that nobody's boasted of getting TT yet since I would have expected a significant number to have shipped by December 29. But maybe some people got it today and were too busy playing it to post on AA.

It might make sense to run the poll after people have had a chance to actually received all the games in question. I will confess to some surprise that nobody's boasted of getting TT yet since I would have expected a significant number to have shipped by December 29. But maybe some people got it today and were too busy playing it to post on AA.

:sad:

my post office as many more/or all were closed today!