IGNORED

Does anyone else have a black & white Thunderground label?

holygrailvideogames.com

I have seen this label variation several times, but not more than ten times. But I have not been actively looking for it. The first time, I thought it was a pre-release or loaner, but it is not like other loaners from Sega. It may just be a late release from Sega when they ran out of color labels. My guess it is a little more rare than the white label Space Shuttle from Activision, but not at rare as the silver label Hangman.

If you have seen it that many times CincYnoTi then I too think you're right that it's a late release.

On a side note what does the box look like for grey label Hangman? Is it grey or normal? How many people even have a grey label Hangman? I mean I got one loose, but it's the only one that I have ever seen. I don't catch a lot of the US auctions as I'm usually just on eBay.ca so I miss all the US only auctions. I would love to see this box.

post-7074-1167981980_thumb.jpg

On a side note what does the box look like for grey label Hangman? Is it grey or normal? How many people even have a grey label Hangman? I mean I got one loose, but it's the only one that I have ever seen. I don't catch a lot of the US auctions as I'm usually just on eBay.ca so I miss all the US only auctions. I would love to see this box.

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...VERSION_ID=8531

8)

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...VERSION_ID=8531

8)

Wow, I never thought I'd see that box. Atarimania is continues to Amaze me.

Gray Hangman isn't really rare (loose). Here was a recent auction with a gray Hangman and at least eight other Atari, Corp. carts. It didn't seem to command any sort of premium.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150069389945

Wow again. :-o Look at that auction! Theres an '86 Sky Diver in there, Silver Hangman, Atari Corps Codebreaker, and I'm pretty sure that Video Checkers is Atari Corps too among other things. All for $11 bucks!! I always miss these when I go off of eBay for a while. You can tell this person bought a lot of late releases, they come in bunches.