IGNORED

Adventure II cartridge plans

Cafeman

I am investigating the details of porting Adventure II from 5200 to an A8 cart. Doing this will require Bryan's special board so that I won't need to reprogram the game in a bank switched version.

But I need to know if there is any interest at all in anyone purchasing an Adventure II cart (probably with manual, and maybe a box too if they don't sell out on 5200 side) for the Atari 8bit computer line. If I get very few people interested, I don't know that it'd be worth the effort. So this is a call out to gauge interest. If I get little interest, I might just port the game to a disk image for the A8 which is a bit easier.

Adventure II 8bit cart won't run on the Atari400 or on non-32K RAM machines, according to Bryan (maybe you can clarify that).

Lemme know!

(_)3

I am investigating the details of porting Adventure II from 5200 to an A8 cart. Doing this will require Bryan's special board so that I won't need to reprogram the game in a bank switched version.

But I need to know if there is any interest at all in anyone purchasing an Adventure II cart (probably with manual, and maybe a box too if they don't sell out on 5200 side) for the Atari 8bit computer line. If I get very few people interested, I don't know that it'd be worth the effort. So this is a call out to gauge interest. If I get little interest, I might just port the game to a disk image for the A8 which is a bit easier.

Adventure II 8bit cart won't run on the Atari400 or on non-32K RAM machines, according to Bryan (maybe you can clarify that).

Lemme know!

(_)3

I would be interested. If not priced at USD 100, but sub 40 somewhere. And box and manual, that would rule!

I'd pay for an ATR too, but not the same amount as a cart of course!

Take Atarian care

I like to see a release as atr, because i can put it on a real floppy disk, my real CF card and read it with my real 1001 into my real 1250XLD :D

For those who like (and can afford the shipping) you can release the disk in a nice retail box.

But go for the cart, anyway, if you like. You can release the rom file, too (perhaps later). One might want put it on their (real, too) Maxflash carts or S/XEGS Ramcart.

Greetings,

Beetle