IGNORED

Why is E.T. Go Home so hard to find?

Atari Charles

I have been looking for E.T. Go Home for a long time and no one seems to have the cart or even a downloadable rom to try out the game. Sure it's cheesy, but as an E.T. fan, I would like to have it for my collection.

"To only have a time machine to go back to Taipei Tawian and find those Atari Pirateteers. The cement monstrousitities creating plastic bootlegs of digitized madness."

post-4697-1170618979_thumb.jpg

post-4697-1170619640_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atari Charles

Not sure what happened to them all, but I remember about 10 years ago someone had a few cases of those NTSC Taiwan imports and would bring them to the NAVA meetings at the Video Game Connections store in NJ. Reading the backs of the boxes was certainly one of the most entertaining moments I've ever experienced at a collectors meet (not to be outdone by random dog-humpings at NECG meets or course.) I picked up a Mr. Postman at the time, since it was a game I had never heard of before, and I probably assumed that ET Go Home was the same as the Atari ET. :x Still, there were a lot of them, so someone must have an extra for trade or sale.