IGNORED

Possible Mission: M.A.R.I.H.F.S.M.F.Y.S.I.T.I.S.A.T.G.W.I.W.R.T.F

Cousin Vinnie

• 2 weeks later...

Can I buy a copy of the possible mission version of the game somewhere? I've recently decided to swear off all other systems but the 7800 for the next four or five months while I increase my 7800 collection, and this would be a good place to start.

Great read by the way Vinnie.

Edited by Atarifever

I only now took the time to read through the article, so even though I'm a little late to the party, kudos to Vinnie for a fun writeup of one of the most intriguing (and frustrating) games in the 7800 library. It's a real pity that Atari didn't get the NTSC version right the first time.

Can I buy a copy of the possible mission version of the game somewhere? I've recently decided to swear off all other systems but the 7800 for the next four or five months while I increase my 7800 collection, and this would be a good place to start.

I supplied Vinnie's "Possible Mission" cartridge, so if you're interested in buying one from me, PM me and I'll give you all the details! :)

I supplied Vinnie's "Possible Mission" cartridge, so if you're interested in buying one from me, PM me and I'll give you all the details! :)

What's the label look like?

Also, which ROM is it? Is it the one that I put together a few years ago? Or, something different?

-John

Edited by Propane13

Also, which ROM is it? Is it the one that I put together a few years ago? Or, something different?

I'm using your ROM.

I'm not doing anything special with the labels; the cartridges I use are new Jinks "donors," and I simply print small (1/2" x 1-3/4") "Possible Mission" labels and affix them on top of the original end and face labels (which also conveniently covers the screw hole :)). I've tried to keep the materials cost to a minimum, since that's basically what I'm selling them for, so doing something fancier is unfortunately beyond my means. Besides, I figure that the old labels are easy enough to remove if somebody wants to go the extra mile and print custom labels for themselves.

Edited by jaybird3rd

-John

If you look in the article, I made a label for "Possible Mission" and printed it off for my game. It secretly makes me smile on the inside when I look at it.

Cousin Vinnie

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm using your ROM.

I'm not doing anything special with the labels; the cartridges I use are new Jinks "donors," and I simply print small (1/2" x 1-3/4") "Possible Mission" labels and affix them on top of the original end and face labels (which also conveniently covers the screw hole :)). I've tried to keep the materials cost to a minimum, since that's basically what I'm selling them for, so doing something fancier is unfortunately beyond my means. Besides, I figure that the old labels are easy enough to remove if somebody wants to go the extra mile and print custom labels for themselves.

I know this is quite old. I'd still love to get a possible mission cartridge for the 7800. I know the deal, please advise if anyone out there wants to get rid of one. Thanks much....

I'm using your ROM.

I got one from jaybird3rd I'm very happy with it... I just PMed him about it just around Thanksgiving last year.

(not for sale)

I got one from jaybird3rd I'm very happy with it... I just PMed him about it just around Thanksgiving last year.
Thanks FireTiger! Glad to hear it's still serving you.

I do have enough parts for a few more "Possible Mission" carts, so if anyone's interested, let me know! I might even have enough parts to put together three or four more Radica Space Invaders joysticks, too ...

Very cool game indeed!Is the original atari version of Impossible mission still playable?,Is there a way around glitch?Cuz,when are you going to review M.I.A like you said you would a while back.Alot of us already know what its like,but it would still fun to see it reviewed on your site!

Edited by Rik