IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

post-7074-126160907685_thumb.jpgpost-7074-12616090883_thumb.jpg

post-7074-126160909666_thumb.jpgpost-7074-126160911491_thumb.jpg

post-7074-126160910418_thumb.jpgpost-7074-126160912881_thumb.jpg

By inspection, I can see the oval shape of the Halley's Comet label underneath most of the carts. This includes Tank City, oddly enough (Tank City has a very different box design).

This Dragon Treasure doesn't have the Halley's Comet Label underneath, nor does Plug Attack. I do own another Dragon treasure that does have the Halley's Comet label underneath. It is already pictured on Atarimania. Plug Attack is double labeled. the Label underneath Plug Attack is the same label used for Dragon Treasure.

I haven't been able to test or dump these games yet. Reading the instructions though, it sounds like Mighty Mouse is actually Farmer Dan ( or Gopher ).

Aren't the red boxes the zeller boxes? i'm slightly confused as i was at my storage place today and started making a list of all the games i have .... i have about 14 carts with the same labels but they have normal cases, not the V-Cases ... were the zellers games sold in different types of cases or just the v-cases?

i also have one blue "game cartridge" box, but from australia ... i haven't actually checked the content but it looks like the same carts in the zellers boxes ... so that's probably from the source, just packaged differently for the sale at zeller's ...

so in which boxes were the "non-V-case" type carts sold?

edit: inca gold on atarimania shows a normal cart with zellers box ... mystery solved ... i guess the v-carts were probably the second run of carts ....

Edited by jahfish

Aren't the red boxes the zeller boxes? i'm slightly confused as i was at my storage place today and started making a list of all the games i have .... i have about 14 carts with the same labels but they have normal cases, not the V-Cases ... were the zellers games sold in different types of cases or just the v-cases?

i also have one blue "game cartridge" box, but from australia ... i haven't actually checked the content but it looks like the same carts in the zellers boxes ... so that's probably from the source, just packaged differently for the sale at zeller's ...

so in which boxes were the "non-V-case" type carts sold?

edit: inca gold on atarimania shows a normal cart with zellers box ... mystery solved ... i guess the v-carts were probably the second run of carts ....

I can understand the confusion. The red boxes look a lot like Zellers boxes. Zellers boxes have "Zellers" printed on the box in the right hand corner, and come in squarish cases.

post-7074-126161343916_thumb.jpg

You are right about the same manufacture though, they probably all came from the same factory.

Many thanks, Omega and Jah.

I'll try to keep up.

8)

No problem. I see you've been adding them. :)

One thing though is Tank City. You added my scans to an existing Tank City. The issues are:

1. My Tank City is NTSC. That's rom dump confirmed. The entry you added the scans to was PAL.

2. More significantly, there is a Halley's Comet Label underneath. I know it throws off your existing box scheme, but it is there nonetheless. IMHO should be added with the other Halley's Comet labels.

The rom dumps are in the comparision thread.

Jeff

Many thanks, Omega and Jah.

I'll try to keep up.

8)

No problem. I see you've been adding them. :)

One thing though is Tank City. You added my scans to an existing Tank City. The issues are:

1. My Tank City is NTSC. That's rom dump confirmed. The entry you added the scans to was PAL.

2. More significantly, there is a Halley's Comet Label underneath. I know it throws off your existing box scheme, but it is there nonetheless. IMHO should be added with the other Halley's Comet labels.

The rom dumps are in the comparision thread.

Jeff

Omega. I'll add this one to the Funvision section and Space Trip as well.

Thanks for the perfect scans.

Didn't have to crop or cut anything.

8)

• 4 weeks later...

Done.

Strange that Tank City is NTSC:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-tank-city_23956.html

while Space Trip is PAL:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-space-trip_21668.html

Same goes for the NTSC Spider Kong in this list, btw:

http://www.atarimania.com/list_games_atari-2600-vcs-funvision-fund-international-co-v-case_label_148_2_G.html

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Ok, to round up our Ariola section:

http://www.atarimania.com/pgelstsoft.awp?system=2&type=G&publisher=1091&step=25

I'm still looking for scans of these four titles:

Megamania

Oink

Pitfall II

StarMaster

Anyone here owns these?

I'm looking for the yellow stickered boxes.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

they're a bit mixed up at the moment ... i have a box full of carts here and just scanned all of them, including the back side to be able to see similarities/differences about the cart shell

1st round (from top to bottom, left to right)

Supervision: Donkey Kong

Yoyo: mrs. pac man / pole position / hero / zaxxon

commando: smurf 4K

Galaxy: Seaquest

Activision (2inOne): worm war / helicopter

Momo: Jaw

post-12-126477682726_thumb.jpg

post-12-126477683854_thumb.jpg

2nd Round:

Noname: Pitfall

Spacevision: Junkle Hut

Activision (2inOne): Enduro-Kaper

Engesoft Alphasystem CVG-05(4inOne): megamania - piftfall - baskett - planet patrol

Game Action (4inOne): Beamrider - ??????? - pole position - Zaxxon

Video Game Program : Wimbledon *P

post-12-126477716269_thumb.jpg

post-12-126477716884_thumb.jpg

4th round

Japan Classic: ????

Noname (2inOne): Missile Command - Megamania

Activision (2inOne): Soccer - othello

JVP: Enduro

Dynamics: Postman

Tecmagic #5 (4inOne): Super river raid - dragon fire - frostbyte - crack pots

post-12-12647777362_thumb.jpg

post-12-126477774197_thumb.jpg

Edited by jahfish

Jah can you confirm if that Turbo you have is actually Enduro or something else? ;)

i don't know if i can do this ... wouldn't it reduce the value from 5000$ to 5$? :lol:

Seriously man I need closure. Message me the answer if you have to. Any help grealty appreciated ;)