IGNORED

$30 Silver Globetrotter Limited Edition update! A few left

Gateway

12-08-10: Okay, I forgot to show the latest listing of who has what letter reserved, etc. Below is the current list. If you see a mistake next to your name, send me an email: trotterjotter at gmail dot com and I will make corrections:

Silver Trotters: $30 USD each --- Black or White Trotter T-shirts: $5 USD each. Shipping separate.

SILVER TROTTER Letters SOLD and received:

A. gambler172

B. the.golden.ax

C. Atari Charles

D. Wonder007

E. TrekMD

F. Marc Oberhauser

G. Gulag Picture Radio

H. Nicola

I. Queen of the Felines

J. hepcat

K. GrizzLee

M. Mayhem

N. Smitty

O. toymailman

P. CPUWIZ

R. Rick Weis

U. Marco

V. Jeff R. (jeffgamer)

W. Me ( my copy )

Y. ianoid

Z. HFK

--

SILVER TROTTER Letters on reserve:

L. Antimind

Q. Qixmaster

X. newtype 5

--

SILVER TROTTER Letters Available:

S.

T. (The postal system found AX's Trotter "B" so this one is available again)

--

12-07-10: Price lowered to $30 + $7 s&h in USA, e-mail me for shipping to your country outside the US at trotterjotter at gmail dot com. Please see latest post on next page for more info. Thanks 8)

-

09-10-10: Please see latest post. I have a few left.

UPDATE 11-03-09: I feel I have been fair to those of you on the reserve list. If you contacted me before the deadline, your letter is still being held for you. If not, your claim has been dropped and the waiting list people will be given a chance to choose a letter from the remaining letters available. Also, they will have first dibs at the remaining T-shirt sizes.

I will be contacting people on the waiting list in the order they are numbered (when they expressed interest in making a purchase). If you were on the reserve list but your claim was dropped and you still want a Silver Trotter, let me know ASAP and I will add you to the waiting list, but you have lost your letter preference from those remaining to buy.

I will update the website this weekend, but for now, I have updated the reserve list info and waiting list below in this post. Thank you all for your patience.

-

UPDATE 10-30-09: Okay, THREE DAYS LEFT to claim your Trotter if you are on the reserve list below. I have sent out messages to these people, so I hope they will get back to me with what they wanna do. Note: T-shirt inventory has also changed.

-

EDIT: Ok, for clarity, I am posting at the top here and in my most recent post in this thread, the current list of SOLD copies of the Silver Trotter, the reserve list, and who wants one if somebody drops out, or doesn't contact me by November 2nd before the deadline:

P.S. I have also removed old text from this first post that no longer applies. Thanks. T-shirts still available too. E-mail me for availability of the shirt in your size. See here: http://www.musevox.com/trotter/store.htm#Tshirts

-

--

--

------------

Okay, Who wants one of these? :ponder:

silver06.jpg

Special feature: Multicolored LED inside cycles between red, blue, etc...

silver01.jpg

Over a year in the making, the Silver Trotter Limited Edition release commemorates 2.5 years and the first 50 hosts

Trotter traveled with. For more photos, Please visit http://www.musevox.com/trotter/index.htm

Link to the original thread about Trotter: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37960

Have a VCS day™!

Edited by Gateway

Quick note:

I just can't seem to get my f'in Internet connection to stay! So I'm using another computer with limited access when I can. After help from tech support for the modem and router my roommate is using that proved short-lived, it is time for me to look into getting my own hook-up and not have to deal with a shared network if possible, because my roommate can connect but I can't! :roll:

ATTENTION! If you signed up as a host recently and/or sent a pre-order for a silver trotter, I got your e-mail or PM and I've got you down as reserved and will update the Trotter website list when I can. I am still planning to start shipping out orders later this week( if I can get to the bottom of my Internet connection b.s. )

Thanks for your patience.

Weston :roll:

06-11-07

Reserve list has been updated. Those of you who didn't have a letter preference I assigned the next letter available based on the time I received your PM or e-mail. "?" = unconfirmed info, let me know if you see a mistake or can give me info in place of the "?" by your name. I will fix it when I can. I'll also try to get this updated to the Trotter site when I can.

There are 7 unclaimed carts at this time for this first run. The LEDs are integral to the unique nature of this silver edition so all carts are sold with LEDs inside to be consistent. If I do a second batch, they will also include LEDs inside. Sorry if you don't want the LED.

FYI: The complete package( box, cart, etc ) weighs only 8 ounces( 0.2268 Kg ) or 1/2 US pound( even with flag included ). Priority mail may be the best shipping in the USA, may be a bit more for International. I plan to start accepting money on Monday (06/18/07) and will PM or e-mail each reservist where to send PayPal or checks/MO's

I will buy the first batch of flags today. Please let me know your flag choice soon if you are a host on the reserve list with a "?" and I will note it for my next trip to the "flag" store later on.

I got the materials for the last 6 carts so I will assemble them this weekend.

Also, I counted the remaining T-shirts available: $5 USD each. I have the following left( each weigh 8 ounces ( 0.2268 ) or 1/2 US pound also ):

19 X-Large :ponder:

3 2X-Large

The Large sold out quickly!

Questions? PM or e-mail me and I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.

Later,

Weston 8)

And then there were 6...

"T" has been reserved.

Note: forgot to mention, with so few left in this batch of carts, I don't want to take any more letter preferences and will just assign the remaining letters first come first serve until they are all claimed. Thanks.

8)

List updated. :)

Also, T-shirts available now:

16 X-Large

2 2X-Large

I have begun accepting PayPal and will start shipping USA orders this weekend! Outside US will be soon after, since the shipping amounts will be unique to each buyer. I will contact those people soon.

Shipping has begun on orders inside the USA. Outside the US will come soon after I tackle the rest of the US orders. :)

Also, I am moving to another house this week, but I will try to keep the orders going and sent to the post office in batches at a time until all are shipped out. I need to update the Trotter site soon after I get settled in my new place as I have many photos to add of Trotter's latest adventures!

Later,

Weston 8)

• 2 years later...

Hey guys and gals,

--

I am cross-posting this here and on Digital Press. I will keep you on this reserve list for two weeks. AFTER MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd , 11:59 PM Mountain ST, any unclaimed Silver Trotters will be made available to another person! So, get in contact with me before then to secure your purchase, at least to let me know you are ready to buy it soon and I will hold it for you. I will also try to contact each person on the reserve list.

I am a one-man operation, so this will be first-come-first-serve. I will ship out packages in the order payment is received. Shipping cost inside the US will be about $7. This may vary a bit if you order a T-shirt with your game. I will work with you to make a fair shipping price. Thanks for your patience. :)

ALSO NOTE: I no longer have the host discount nor the free "flags" with the Silver Trotter orders as my local flag supplier disappeared..

--

Okay, it's been two years since I introduced these for sale at CGE 2007, in Vegas. In an effort to make some space in my house, and to work on a new Trotter - themed project for 2010, I want to get these sold.

I have updated the Globetrotter website "Store" section: http://www.musevox.com/trotter/index.htm

I have lowered the prices on the black T-shirts and the Silver Trotter packages. Shipping costs will be separate:

Black T-shirts: $5 USD each

White T-shirts $5 USD (same price) each

Silver Trotter: $40 USD each ( see reserve list below ):

Real life has gotten in the way, but I want to get back to this and get these Silver Trotters into the hands of those who want them. I still have a reserve list for those of you whom originally were on the pre-order list. It's partly my fault for not keeping up with this, but I have some free time this weekend, so I will be sending out some e-mails, etc to get in contact with people on the list, or you can e-mail me to let me know if you still want a Silver Trotter or a T-shirt reserved for you: trotterjotter at gmail dot com

I went through my remaining inventory today and this is what I have:

Only 55 were made. White T-shirts left (as of Oct. 16, 2009):

XL: 9

2XL: 2

Only 30 were made. Black T-shirts left (as of Oct. 16, 2009):

XL: 4

Lg: 15

--

(Silver Trotter) Globetrotter Limited Edition release Demo Program for the Atari 2600. 26 carts were made "A-Z". Below is what I have left:

Status list!

*reserved___ B._____ neotokeo2001_____ USA

*reserved___ E._____ Rasterscan_______ USA

*reserved___ K._____ Lee Krueger_______ USA

*reserved___ L._____ Antimind__________ Canada

available____ O.

*reserved___ Q._____ Qixmaster_________ USA

*reserved___ S._____ pangasinan________ Australia

*reserved___ T._____ fire!fire!___________ USA

*reserved___ X._____ skem______________ USA

*reserved___ Y._____ chubsta____________ UK

*reserved___ Z._____ chuys450___________ USA

-----

To see the full list, click on the link mentioned above, or if you need to contact me please send me an e-mail at the above mentioned address. Thank you. :)

-Weston :cool:

U. ---inc

V. ---inc

For questions or to reserve your copy, PM me or send an e-mail to trotterjotter at gmail dot com, or you can post here. The remaining letters will be first come, first serve, so make sure your computer clock is correct as I will be using the time/date stamp to determine the order or requests. Please have a 1st and 2nd letter choice, on the chance you don't get your 1st choice.

In case you want to keep the records straight, I see that you wrote "V" as "incomplete"...I bought V (received it long ago, thanks!).

Any info on this new Trotter project you have in mind?

And I'm still open to host! ;-)

EDIT: Ok, for clarity, I have also posted this at the top of this thread, the current list of SOLD copies of the Silver Trotter, the reserve list, and who wants one if somebody drops out, or doesn't contact me by November 2nd before the deadline:

P.S. T-shirts still available too. E-mail me for availability of the shirt in your size. See here: http://www.musevox.com/trotter/store.htm#Tshirts

-

(Taken from the Trotter website)

SILVER TROTTER Letters SOLD and received:

A. gambler172

C. Atari Charles

D. Wonder007

F. Marc Oberhauser

G. Gulag Picture Radio

H. Nicola

I. Queen of the Felines

J. hepcat

M. Mayhem

N. Smitty

P. CPUWIZ

R. Rick Weis

U. Marco

V. Jeff R. (jeffgamer)

W. Me ( my copy )

--

SILVER TROTTER Letters on reserve until November 2nd:

B. neotokeo2001

E. Rasterscan

K. Lee Krueger

L. Antimind

Q. Qixmaster

S. pangasinan

T. fire!fire!

X. skem

Y. chubsta

Z. chuys450

--

SILVER TROTTER Letters Available:

O. toymailman (reserved 10-17-09)

--

SILVER TROTTER Waiting List (In order of time when contacted me. If a person from above list drops their reserve, I will go to this list and update accordingly):

01. TrekMD

02. the.golden.ax

03. phaxda

04. ianoid

------------

Future updates will be added to the 1st post only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...