IGNORED

rare games?!? WHATEVAH! I got one acre on Planet Krull!

Zwackery

So here we have the awesome Krull Flying Glaive - Official Model, mind you - made by Kusan Mfg. Co. in Portugal (parent company in Nashville, TN), copyright 1983. Unfortunately the shrinkwrap finally disintegrated, but the disc is oh so minty while the backing is a bit bent. Anyhow, on the flip side of the backing is a special certificate from Prince Colwyn granting the honorary subject the use of one acre of property on Planet Krull. So take yer fancy pants carts and build a fort with 'em, because I'm moving to Planet Krull! :P

post-5874-1192156022_thumb.jpg post-5874-1192156034_thumb.jpg

Of course, the trick is to actually GET to the planet Krull. Assuming you could find it. ;)

I used to watch it all the time when it was on HBO. It wasn't the greatest movie ever, borrowing A LOT from Star Wars and King Arthur, but it was a fun romp. It's fun watching it today knowing that Liam Neeson would later become Qui Gon in Star Wars and Robbie Coltrane would become Hagrid in Harry Potter. :D

Dude.....Ergo "The Magnificent" will turn you into a duck if you don't watch the movie in 48 hours.

Man......those bandits were like the coolest characters in the whole movie....screw Colwyn. Liam Neeson in one of his earliest roles. The leader of the bandits (can't recall his name) was my favorite character.

Dude.....Ergo "The Magnificent" will turn you into a duck if you don't watch the movie in 48 hours.

Man......those bandits were like the coolest characters in the whole movie....screw Colwyn. Liam Neeson in one of his earliest roles. The leader of the bandits (can't recall his name) was my favorite character.

Torquil(The leader of the bandits): "Now I know you're a lunatic. I wouldn't follow me own father to the black fortress."