IGNORED

ColecoVision Repro BOX or CIB **UPDATE MARCH 2008**

retroillucid

Dear ColecoVision Fans... Here's a collection of Repro boxes...

the cartridge label is include too except for the already release games (ex. Donkey kong)

They're very well printed now proffessional quality....

If you're interested in some...just send me a PM...

NOTE: The homebrew are only avalaible as box ONLY no cart..buy one from the author please

I now offer homebrew services... contact me for info

Thanks everyone.

post-11933-1204826444_thumb.jpg

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

Nice looking boxes. I have made something similar, but in a different look.

post-36-1192271288_thumb.jpg

post-36-1192316625_thumb.jpg

post-36-1192316649_thumb.jpg

post-36-1192316674_thumb.jpg

The boxes (no carts or instructions) themself are regual card board like all my boxes. I sell them in two qualities:

EUR 10.00 per box color laser artwork

EUR 17.50 per box inkjet artwork

Shipping to North America is EURO 8.00 (airmail) for up to 4 boxes.

The inkjet artwork looks way nicer.

Marc.

Edited by Marc Oberhäuser

Both sets of boxes look mighty sweet, guys. :)

This reminds me of a question I've always wanted to get an answer to: Has anyone ever bothered to fix the title screen and "unhack" the other things (like the flying brassieres) in Matt Patrol, to revert it to its "intended original state"?

This reminds me of a question I've always wanted to get an answer to: Has anyone ever bothered to fix the title screen and "unhack" the other things (like the flying brassieres) in Matt Patrol, to revert it to its "intended original state"?

Fixing the "bra" alien wasn't too tough, although I'm sure somebody can do better? The title screen is a bit more involved.

MattPatrol_hack.bin

-Jeff

Fixing the "bra" alien wasn't too tough, although I'm sure somebody can do better? The title screen is a bit more involved.

MattPatrol_hack.bin

-Jeff

Looks nice, but I think it could be a little better. Did you do that hack yourself? :)

Give this one a shot. It ain't perfect, but I've changed much of the title screen along with all three aerial enemies. I hate the way the red guys look, but this was as close as I could get to the arcade game without animation or multiple colors.

I like yours sooo much better. It's slightly over 32K though? It looks like there is 3 bytes of garbage at the end. I trimmed it so it fits on an eprom.

REALMOON_32K.BIN

-Jeff

Very nice work so far guys! :D I believe the animated logo at the top is meant to be just like the Dig Dug proto. I think it would be nice to have a consistent logo between Dig Dug and Moon Patrol, but that's just my opinion... As for the red saucer, how about this one below (arcade version on the left, Jess's saucer in the middle, and mine on the right).

Beyond that, all we need is to figure out where the name table data for the title screen is located in the ROM, and we can change the main "Moon" title properly. If I could, I would reproduce the one from the arcade game (as can be seen on klov.com) but I don't know if there's enough free space in the tile pattern table to do it...

EDIT: Added title screen mockups. (Still don't know if it's doable, mind you.)

post-7743-1192376295_thumb.png

post-7743-1192377721_thumb.png

Edited by Pixelboy

If you only need the box, cart sticker + Manual.... send me a PM

1 for 15$us

Box pricing is pricey! :) lol The orange ones would be about $36 in USD for one shipped. I do like the orange boxes though. They'd better match the carts I got from Al here at AA.

Retroillucid-- how are yours printed just for sake of comparison? I'm interested in a set for the Atarisoft games, but not quite committed to a set yet. :)

Also I noticed a difference in gameplay vs on Mame for Matt/Maoo/Moon Patrol... not to be nitpicky, but can the code be modified to let you move the vehicle while it's in mid-air jumping or is that a huge rewrite issue?

Edited by Murph74

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice work so far guys! :D I believe the animated logo at the top is meant to be just like the Dig Dug proto. I think it would be nice to have a consistent logo between Dig Dug and Moon Patrol, but that's just my opinion... As for the red saucer, how about this one below (arcade version on the left, Jess's saucer in the middle, and mine on the right).

Beyond that, all we need is to figure out where the name table data for the title screen is located in the ROM, and we can change the main "Moon" title properly. If I could, I would reproduce the one from the arcade game (as can be seen on klov.com) but I don't know if there's enough free space in the tile pattern table to do it...

EDIT: Added title screen mockups. (Still don't know if it's doable, mind you.)

Ok, I will check the code to see what I can do. Maybe we can compress the title data...

Eduardo

• 4 months later...
Dear ColecoVision Fans... Here's a collection of Repro boxes...

the cartridge label is include too except for the already release games (ex. Donkey kong)

They're very well printed now proffessional quality....

If you're interested in some...just send me a PM...

NOTE: The homebrew are only avalaible as box ONLY no cart..buy one from the author please

I now offer homebrew services... contact me for info

Thanks everyone.

Could u post a larger pic of the group? I'd love some of these covers for my Coleco DB.