IGNORED

Must Have DS titles.

Well.....Christmas was early this year because it was the only time every family member and spouse could have off. Other than a few games I've always wanted and now they were cheap (PS2: Black, Hitman:Blood Money (looks just as good as the 360 version), Bully, Lego Star Wars 1, Capcom Collection 1, and Capcom Collection 2.............no Taito Legends 2, though :( ) I got a DS, FINALLY!!!!!! And a wrestling DVD and a Borat book.

The games I got with my DS were Super Mario 64 DS, Brain Age 2, Call of Duty 4, Quickspot, Atari Classics, Namco Collection, and Flash Focus.

The games I know I already need to get are Advance Wars, Age of Empires, Contra 4, Brain Age 1, and MAYBE the Marvel Card Game one (since I used to be a sucker for Overpower). Maybe even the French Coach to polish up my French.

Any games that are all-around good games that are must-haves. It's such an interesting little handheld. Call of Duty 4 is amazing for being a handheld FPS.

• 2 weeks later...

Advance Wars DS have a lot of replay value. Best game of the serie IMO. You can't go wrong with any of these games:

Puzzle Quest

Tetris DS

Phoenix Wright (start with the first one)

Clubhouse Games

Trauma Center

I also like:

New Super Mario Bros.

Metroid Prime Pinball

Etrian Odyssey (old school RPG)

Hotel Dusk

Meteos

Animal Crossing Wild World

Elite Beat Agents

That's just a few, it's easy to find good games on this system.

I didn't realize there was a Call of Duty DS game. I'll have to check that out. For me, I enjoy just about any of the Mario titles with New Super Mario Bros. being a particular favorite. Others I like a lot are Planet Puzzle League, Puyo Pop Fever and Zoo Keeper. Yes, I like my puzzle games... I haven't played it yet but I have The Simpsons Game coming. I only mention it because this will give me exactly 20 DS games...as you can see my collection is still in the fairly early stages.

I didn't like Call of Duty on the DS, it was a little watered down. I'll stick to Metroid Prime Hunters or QuakeDS for my FPS needs on the DS (pretty low needs :) )

This holiday break I've been mostly playing Tiger Woods 08, fun and tight game if you're into golf games.

Yea....it was ok......fun for a diversion....but I do love me some shooters.

Any other good FPS' I should know about, other than Metroid Prime: Hunters and Quake?

Is MP: Hunters like the Wii Metroid? That game had me engulfed for a week.....but I never got past the damned last boss!!!! :x