IGNORED

Kasumi Ninja keeps coming up.

jboypacman

Game and headband would be nice ! :)

More than likely, if you want the headband, you'll have to find a new-in-box copy of the game, and I'm not positive if ALL Kasumi Ninja's even included the headband. It may have been a first-run-only marketing gimmick. But good luck, the headband does rock!

I may be he odd ball here but I have had a lo of fun with that game. I didn't think it was that bad

I agree, :) I had a lot of fun with it and don't think it's nearly as unplayable as some other Jag games

I like that drum beat on some parts of the game, background graphics are cool. :)

But when you DO have a real winner, something like Ultra Vortek, a fantastic combination of the MK and Street Fighter hits, and it's considered an average MK "clone" at best,

fantastic combination of MK and Street Fighter???? What the hell version of UV are you playing??!!! The game is ok, but it's frame rate sucks and is choppy and unresponsive at times. UV shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as MK, unless the sentence is "Ultra Vortek is a crappy MK knock off" and there's nothing in the game at all to remind me of Street Fighter.

I think your KN head band is on too tight sir.

I may be he odd ball here but I have had a lo of fun with that game. I didn't think it was that bad

I agree, :) I had a lot of fun with it and don't think it's nearly as unplayable as some other Jag games

I like that drum beat on some parts of the game, background graphics are cool. :)

But when you DO have a real winner, something like Ultra Vortek, a fantastic combination of the MK and Street Fighter hits, and it's considered an average MK "clone" at best,

fantastic combination of MK and Street Fighter???? What the hell version of UV are you playing??!!! The game is ok, but it's frame rate sucks and is choppy and unresponsive at times. UV shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as MK, unless the sentence is "Ultra Vortek is a crappy MK knock off" and there's nothing in the game at all to remind me of Street Fighter.

Obviously you never gave it much of a chance; perfect example, there's a code you can use to get "turbo" mode and then you'll see what kind of frame-rate it can have, it was slowed down for whatever reason, but I like playing in normal and Turbo modes. I never felt it was choppy or unresponsive, and I've played all the MK and Streetfighter games, at the arcade and on systems, and they have the big name and famous characters, but the gameplay and graphics and animation are no better than UV.

It's all opinion, who's the authority who knows what a good game is better than me, the one who decides for himself what a good game is? YOU? Maybe for yourself. The half-wit masses? The biased magazines with writers with an agenda? The bottom line is it's all personal opinion and mine is as good as yours. I see through the mass-media crap and base my opinion of what good games are and how they compare soley on my own playing of the games and my own eyes. And people like you who have been disillusioned with the Jaguar for what ever reason, maybe your decision, maybe you were influenced, just don't see anything related to the Jaguar clearly, so I'm supposed to say "you're right oh, game master who is the authority on what is a good game and what isn't, forgive my stupidity?" Get bent. Go hang out in forums of consoles you actually like and leave us alone. Why do you care about even participating since you think the Jagaur and it's games are subpar? I could care less what the "general public" or so-called industry "experts" decide what is good, average or bad. I have my own brain thank you.

I don't have a Kasumi headband and I don't own Kasumi. From my perspective it's you who are just another one of the Media-brain-washed masses. I know "good" when I see and play it, and I don't need the "industry" or media to project onto me what I am supposed to like or dislike like so many poor souls accept. And I don't care how many people here object to my opinion and think I'm stupid for having it, UV is every bit as good as MK and SF to me. PERIOD.

Edited by Gunstar

Obviously you never gave it much of a chance; perfect example, there's a code you can use to get "turbo" mode and then you'll see what kind of frame-rate it can have, it was slowed down for whatever reason, but I like playing in normal and Turbo modes. I never felt it was choppy or unresponsive, and I've played all the MK and Streetfighter games, at the arcade and on systems, and they have the big name and famous characters, but the gameplay and graphics and animation are no better than UV.

It's all opinion, who's the authority who knows what a good game is better than me, the one who decides for himself what a good game is? YOU? Maybe for yourself. The half-wit masses? The biased magazines with writers with an agenda? The bottom line is it's all personal opinion and mine is as good as yours. I see through the mass-media crap and base my opinion of what good games are and how they compare soley on my own playing of the games and my own eyes. And people like you who have been disillusioned with the Jaguar for what ever reason, maybe your decision, maybe you were influenced, just don't see anything related to the Jaguar clearly, so I'm supposed to say "you're right oh, game master who is the authority on what is a good game and what isn't, forgive my stupidity?" Get bent. Go hang out in forums of consoles you actually like and leave us alone. Why do you care about even participating since you think the Jagaur and it's games are subpar? I could care less what the "general public" or so-called industry "experts" decide what is good, average or bad. I have my own brain thank you.

I don't have a Kasumi headband and I don't own Kasumi. From my perspective it's you who are just another one of the Media-brain-washed masses. I know "good" when I see and play it, and I don't need the "industry" or media to project onto me what I am supposed to like or dislike like so many poor souls accept. And I don't care how many people here object to my opinion and think I'm stupid for having it, UV is every bit as good as MK and SF to me. PERIOD.

You mean to tell me that crap game Ultra Vortex is up to par with MK or Streetfighter? I want the number to your crack dealer,.....because that must be some GOOD $hit! I am willing to bet if Ultra Vortex was not even on the Atari Jaguar, that you would not care for it. But since it is one of the few fighting games on your subpar system you will say its great. 1st off the graphics suck balls! 2nd.... What animation is good on this game? It moves like a bad animated cartoon with missing segments! 3....I realize that people have there own opinions about games, but your comparison here just doesnt make since even for a Jag fan! You dont need to decide what is a good game even for yourself! LOL! You need help son! Maybe you were a deprived child.

Here is the video of this game....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

That game is just AWFUL! I am glad you dont raid video games for a living! I would have to bust your a$$ if you told me to get that game!

You mean to tell me that crap game Ultra Vortex is up to par with MK or Streetfighter? I want the number to your crack dealer,.....because that must be some GOOD $hit! I am willing to bet if Ultra Vortex was not even on the Atari Jaguar, that you would not care for it. But since it is one of the few fighting games on your subpar system you will say its great. 1st off the graphics suck balls! 2nd.... What animation is good on this game? It moves like a bad animated cartoon with missing segments! 3....I realize that people have there own opinions about games, but your comparison here just doesnt make since even for a Jag fan! You dont need to decide what is a good game even for yourself! LOL! You need help son! Maybe you were a deprived child.

Here is the video of this game....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

That game is just AWFUL! I am glad you dont raid video games for a living! I would have to bust your a$$ if you told me to get that game!

You can't judge a games frame-rate and animation by a bad Youtube movie that uses less frames than the game! :roll: And as to the rest of your comments, :sleep: like I haven't heard all this crap a million times before...you are the one who is obviously a deprived child if you hate the Jag and it's games so much but still waste time hanging around a forum for a console that you think sucks so bad. That's just moronic and you obviously need some therapy.