IGNORED

7800 cartridges - a big list

PitfallJones

Hi,

I've complied a web page of cartridge pictures for the 5200 (105) , 7800 (77) and 8bit machines (265)

http://www.pitfalljones.com

(new url)

The 7800 carts I couldn't find pictures for are:

Asteroids VE

Pit Fighter

Robot finds Kitten 7800

Sendo 7800 dx

Spacewar

Tubes

And I've never seen the bin for:

Combat 1990

If any one has these or there's any others missing from my list please post them.

Thanks

- PJ

Edited by PitfallJones

• 2 weeks later...

If no one steps in by tomorrow, I should be able to do a pic of Pit Fighter from the NWCGE repro. Likewise Combat 90. I see there's no 7800 version of the 32-in-1 and Diagnostic cart scanned either, if you're interested?

I didn't know someone had made a Rescue on Fractalus repro, but I guess I'm not surprised ;)

Also were there other carts made from PMP's hacks aside from Pacman (which I own) and Pacman Plus?

If no one steps in by tomorrow, I should be able to do a pic of Pit Fighter from the NWCGE repro. Likewise Combat 90. I see there's no 7800 version of the 32-in-1 and Diagnostic cart scanned either, if you're interested?

I didn't know someone had made a Rescue on Fractalus repro, but I guess I'm not surprised ;)

Also were there other carts made from PMP's hacks aside from Pacman (which I own) and Pacman Plus?

Hangly-Man (all discontinued because of Pac-Man collection), and the elusive Dual Pac-Man, of which I think maybe 3 people have on cart. (It's the one where the second player plays as Blinky).

Thanks to mimo I've now added pictures for Asteroids VE and Cuttle Cart 2 (and also Beefdrop VE)

79 carts now! Is that all there is?

- PJ

...Is that all there is... If that's all there is my friend, then let's keep dancing... Let's break out the booze...

(How many of you will get that reference?) :twisted:

(Edited for spelling)

Edited by PacManPlus

Thanks to chuys450 for two new scans - Star Wars 7800 and Halloween - that makes 83 carts now - PJ

Star Wars 7800?!?!? Do tell me more about this one! I checked your site and didn't see it there.

A hack of Xevious by Gambler, the cart is on the site. Didn't know that he had released it tho

Find attached some scans... Diagnostic cart, the 7800 labelled 32-in-1, Travi 7800 (though technically it's a 2600 game) and Pac Nestor Special Edition. I tried scanning the Pitfighter but it has a shiny label and it doesn't want to come out very well on my scanner...

post-986-1203709669_thumb.jpg

post-986-1203709675_thumb.jpg

post-986-1203709687_thumb.jpg

post-986-1203709695_thumb.jpg

Tubes was never published or even finished. There's no cart picture to find.

Interesting - I didn't know that one was unfinished.

Find attached some scans... Diagnostic cart, the 7800 labelled 32-in-1, Travi 7800 (though technically it's a 2600 game) and Pac Nestor Special Edition. I tried scanning the Pitfighter but it has a shiny label and it doesn't want to come out very well on my scanner...

Thanks for those - I've now added the non 2600 ones to the list and all the pac-man hacks so that makes 89!

Maybe if it's not too much trouble you could take a picture of Pitfighter with a digital camera?

maybe you should picture the 7800 Tomcat with 2600 label as well? (only noticeable by the wider eprom, i just traded mine with shadow460):

Maybe I'll start up a 2nd list of 7800 carts that are 2600 ones as they aren't really 'proper' 7800 carts.

(32 in 1, Tomcat, Save Mary and Travi)

Thanks

- PJ