IGNORED

help id'ing possible heavy sixer

nathanallan

Got this at auction, and would like some help in making sure this is a heavy sixer.

It's markedly heavier than my other 2600's, they are all four-switch models but they are a lot lighter.

The controller and power ports are along the bottom of the back of the console in the center, n0ot along the top like the others.

It's manufactured by TRW for Atari, and the manual says 1978 in Taiwan, with a silver label.

Serial number 499731. Stamped on the bottom of the case near the ports towards the rear is 370. Never seen this before.

It all has tested out fine, has two controlers and a Coleco branded RF switch, which is pretty cool.

So is this a true heavy sixer? There may be characteristics that I don't know toi look for, and any help would be appreciated.

Nathan

This one matches up perfectly for the light sixer, so it has been identified positively. Thanks, guys. It's still in really good shape, so I hope it finds a good home. This may be a good time to do a repro box!

Also, this thing came with a Vid Lid storage container. PIctures soon, do you guys know of it?