IGNORED

Datasoft Le Stick Controller

DarthCalvin

Besides the design flaws, the overall design has a major problem...in that there is no point of reference for it to be held (other than holding it smack against a table). Regular joysticks are self-centering...and even if they weren't, you'd have the controller base as a tactile reference.

Yeah, the little bit I know about it I got from this article http://classicgames.about.com/od/consolean...tickProfile.htm

and that was already making me think it was the controller's fault. Disappointing, I was hoping to use it for a Twin Galaxies record so I could have a free hand to drink with while I marathon-play for a few hours. That would be cool.

You never learned to hold a cup with your toes yet? Amateur.

You could just bolt a joystick (preferably one that has dual triggers...one on the base, and one on the stick) down to a heavy surface. Don't do this to the living room coffee table, tho...your significant other will get annoyed.

37.49 :ponder:

I feel for you. I'm very thankful to have accidentally found mine on Ebay several years ago from someone who didn't even refer to it by name. I paid less than 10 for it including shipping. To be honest, I knew nothing about it until it arrived except I had never seen one and that was good enough reason for me, back then anyway :(

• 8 years later...

Tried selling a mint/boxed example on eBay for less than $15 shipped. Relisted for months before finally donating to the Salvation Army. lol

Here's one that sold for $.99:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datasoft-LE-Stick-Motion-Sensitive-Joystick-fits-Commodore-64-and-Atari-2600-/172508166338?hash=item282a49b8c2:g:~DIAAOSw9GhYhSFl

• Like 1