IGNORED

Pier Solar - New SEGA Genesis game

WIZZARD77

I haven't seen any kind of notice that there's been a final build, or that cart production has started.

I was basing my statement on the Oct 22 email:

We will be processing pre-orders on the 25th October 2010,

after this date no more shipping address updates will possible until the game ships.

Details about the shipping date will follow soon!

It sounds to me like they're getting pretty close, but I guess I won't know until I get the official notice that my copy is in the mail!

• 1 month later...

I just got notice of my orders too. Good news, I can't wait to play.

Also good news for other folks who haven't preordered. It looks like there may be more copies available in the future (in one form or another). Order form is on the new site but more copies aren't available yet. Checked the forum and noticed a hint that official news related to this would come next week.

Edited by Reaperman

Same here...

That I'd like to purchase a copy of this game that is...

Hopefully after they have fulfilled the current preorders, there will be an 'unlimited release'. Not sure at what quantity would be considered a sweet spot, but I'm sure they would be more likely to make another run if there are more people expressing interest in a large lump. Kind of like the Everdrive effort you coordinated Ax.

So the magic question is "What's it gonna take to get more of these produced?"

Hex.

[ Has wound up with multiple copies of Beggar Prince... We never saw that one coming... ]

We may sell some produced, but as of now unsold copies of the original run in the future; copies we held back for warranty issues etc. I don´t know that yet.

But if we produce a second run, it will definately be distinguishable from the first run easily, and probably a bit more expensive.

After all, the people who put their trust in us and were patient for so long deserve to have some benefits. :)

• Like 1

Anyone get theirs yet? I saw one on Ebay this morning, but I think the seller was just using a promo photo.

Still waiting for mine..... :D

Oh dear... 9 days still to go and already the price is at $32.00.

I wish people would just ignore these sellers and rather wait for the remaining units to go on sale.

Anyone get theirs yet? I saw one on Ebay this morning, but I think the seller was just using a promo photo.

Still waiting for mine..... :D

Oh dear... 9 days still to go and already the price is at $32.00.

I wish people would just ignore these sellers and rather wait for the remaining units to go on sale.

Hey I'll wait :D, how about a pre-order, the remaining units sale :lol: :ponder: Please?

AX