IGNORED

JAGUAR-HSC October-Battlemorph - The DvD_6,267,300

doctorclu

Someone requested a special contest for those that have CD units, so here we go, Battlemorph, perhaps, unlike the first game, perhaps one of the most AWESOME games on the Jaguar. :D

Ends EXTENDED December 9th, 2008 at midnight CST.

6,267,300 - The DvD (AA)

4,062,026 - Paul Nieland (JT50)

3,581,148 - Mad Matt (JT50)

3,413,100 - Ratko Jovicic (JT50)

2,933,275 - ETHunter (JT50)

2,336,541 - Tweety - Hard (AA)

2,187,840 - Wiz of Atari (JT50)

274,599 - Doctor Clu - Easy (AA)

158,741 - Derek D. Dash (JT50)

Edited by kevincal

274,599 on easy and I have like 10 ships left.

Easy is real easy for this one. Suffice to say, any level is fine, but I will put more merit on the higher difficulty scores naturally. (So make sure you mention what level you played it on.)

• 2 weeks later...
Before I forget to post my score, here is my current score on Battlemorph (game still in progress)...

Difficulty: HARD

Score: 2.225.230

gallery_14623_290_19920.jpg

Wow! Ok, tell me what weapons I'm seeing there. All I recognize is the Homing Beacon, missile, and mine.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I'm able to continue this game before the end of the competition date. I'm very busy with other things and the next level I have to play is to kill a boss on a world, this boss has a ship like a huge skull with his head open on top, so only Mortar's can hurt and kill him.

A tough nut.

I'll try to make a picture if you like...

I don't know if I'm able to continue this game before the end of the competition date. I'm very busy with other things and the next level I have to play is to kill a boss on a world, this boss has a ship like a huge skull with his head open on top, so only Mortar's can hurt and kill him.

A tough nut.

I'll try to make a picture if you like...

Extending this one. We can play this during Thanksgiving break if we need to. :D Cybermorph has been a blast, and look forward to getting more into this one as well.

Glad to have encouraged you to become a Cybermorph fan Doc. :D I'll be giving Bubsy another chance here sometime shortly. ;) I have 35 Jag cart games now!!! :o :D I'm "extensively" playing Wolfenstein right now... I'm trying to do that with all of my Jag games, play the heck out of them in hope of mastering them. ;) I'm going in order by release dates to determine which game I play next. ;) I dunno why, I just felt like doing it that way.

• 2 weeks later...
How many day's do I have left to improve my score?

Up until now I have been very busy at work, and had very little time to play any games. :sad:

December 9th. Actually it will always be open, but it would be one of the scores to place within the original contest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...