IGNORED

Some Intellivoices wont fit in INTV 2

Rik

Anyone else here notice that some Intellivoices will not fit in the INTV 2?.The INT-voice's connector has 2 screws on the bottom of it,some protrude,some are countersunk flush with body.The ones that arent countersunk,will not plug in INTV 2,unless you force it in,thus resulting in scraping the crap out of the bottom of the INTV2 port.1 of my 3 INT-Voices has the protruding screws.They were revised obviously,just never heard anything about it.

Anyone else here notice that some Intellivoices will not fit in the INTV 2?.The INT-voice's connector has 2 screws on the bottom of it,some protrude,some are countersunk flush with body.The ones that arent countersunk,will not plug in INTV 2,unless you force it in,thus resulting in scraping the crap out of the bottom of the INTV2 port.1 of my 3 INT-Voices has the protruding screws.They were revised obviously,just never heard anything about it.

Interesting... I think I have three Intellivoice modules and I've never noticed this. (It might be two... I think I might have traded one in to my local game shop awhile ago) I'll have to look at mine the next time I have them out.