IGNORED

Awesome new Jag Youtube vid showcasing 50 games!

kevincal

Well, they could be if it was played by someone that was just average. I enjoyed it though there were a few games there I wasn't positively sure what they were. Of course, it helped that every game in this video was arranged alphabetically. I'd like to know what game was after Battlemorph (could it be Battlesphere? I never saw that game), what was the one after Flashback, the one after Hover Strike, the one after Primal Rage, the two right after Ruiner Pinball, the one after Troy Aikman Football and the one after Worms?

Nicxe video overall, but I would've liked it better if it had focused more on the great games and less on the terrible ones (Supercross 3D, Club Drive, Kasumi Ninja, and Checkered Flag).

Needed more Doom, Rayman, Tempest, Wolfenstein, Super Burnout, Zool 2, and Alien vs Predator among others.

But again, I very much enjoyed the video. It's just that a person who isn't very knowledgeable about the Jaguar might get the wrong idea about some of its games.

well as Kevincal already knows, this video made me finally get off my butt and buy copies of Atari Karts & Attack of the Mutant Penguins today, as I've been planning to do soon for a while lately... and now I'm hoping to get copies of Hyper Force, Protector, Protector SE, & Skyhammer soon too... and possibly keep going from there... I've already got most of the games in that video, and several that aren't in it, so I'm looking forward to concentrating on the Jag & Jag CD again for a while... it's been a long time... I just wish this video showed all the games... 20 minutes could cover every game for 15 seconds each!

Edited by Iron Draggon

• 3 weeks later...

Yep lots of those games were fun, thanks for the video.

Many of those games though are exactly what I'm talking about with Jaguar's sound.

Outside of the cd playback, go watch Pitfall again, and notice how much the sound is cranked up just so you can hear it, and then look for that same sound weakness in each of the games. It's very odd.

Many of those games though are exactly what I'm talking about with Jaguar's sound.

Outside of the cd playback, go watch Pitfall again, and notice how much the sound is cranked up just so you can hear it, and then look for that same sound weakness in each of the games. It's very odd.

You're the first person (that I know of) to make that complaint about the Jaguar's sound quality. Strange...

You're the first person (that I know of) to make that complaint about the Jaguar's sound quality. Strange...

Yeah, I have never had to crank up the sound to hear.

Go watch the video. It's on most of the games, but its really bad on the Pitfall game, and a few others. You'll hear exactly what I'm talking about. Theme Park is another example. Bubsy.

Edit. My apologies, Flashback is the best example in these videos. Kasumi Ninja another good example. Towers II another good example.

Edited by Beau