IGNORED

Mark_Wolfe

djpubba

Bought two Vic-20 games from Mark and after nearly two months of waiting they didn't show up. Mark offered me a refund and an apology. *The day after* I got the refund, the carts showed up. It seems the post office just took their sweet, sweet time with this one. Not Mark's fault so I re-refunded his money.

They were well packaged and exactly as described.

• 5 months later...

I just purchased a Vic-20 multi-cart from Mark. The cart arrived within 3 days! It works great and I got it at a really good price. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I'm sure I will be doing so in the future.

tjb

Bought two Vic-20 games from Mark and after nearly two months of waiting they didn't show up. Mark offered me a refund and an apology. *The day after* I got the refund, the carts showed up. It seems the post office just took their sweet, sweet time with this one. Not Mark's fault so I re-refunded his money.

They were well packaged and exactly as described.

I did mail that out right after we concluded our deal and the dang thing just took forever to show up. The very last time I EVER shipped anything without tracking. I'm very glad it worked out finally :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

sold him a xbox 360 back in march, he posted pics as proof that he received it...still no payment.

so, he stole a fully working xbox 360 from me and refuses to return messages, emails, phone calls, texts, you name it.

also he probably made a new name on here just to avoid sending me my money. very cheap, very cheap. just give a kid with no job his f-ing money already!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

sold him a xbox 360 back in march, he posted pics as proof that he received it...still no payment.

so, he stole a fully working xbox 360 from me and refuses to return messages, emails, phone calls, texts, you name it.

also he probably made a new name on here just to avoid sending me my money. very cheap, very cheap. just give a kid with no job his f-ing money already!

this "kid" lied about the shiping, then when it did finally show up, it was in a box with no packaging, just loose. it was busted and broken. there is a thread detailing this

http://www.atariage...._1#entry1968346

I offered THEN to ship it back if he paid me in advance for the return shipping. he never did and since has been systematically spamming me and the forums, badmouthing me and claiming HE was the one ripped off. this "kid" really needs to grow up and admit his own responsibility in this transaction and realize he really screwed it up for himself.

Edited by Mark Wolfe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sent my xbox to Mark to have it soft-modded, the hard drive upgraded and installed with Coin Ops and other emulators. Mark has been very helpful with my numerous questions and responds quickly to pm's. I'm very happy with the xbox and would highly recommend his service to anyone. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Requested and purchased one of Mark's 250 GB Xboxes that he softmodded.

It arrived in less than a week from payment.

And Mark was very nice and communicative during the whole process.

I really appreciate the fact that he agreed to allow me to purchase one even though I am a new member.

I am going to be happy to recommend Mark to anyone who is an avid gamer and who would like to actually have a wvery wide selection of games.

It works great and the selection of Rom's is awesome. I probably will not even have time to play even a quarter of the inccluded games.

Mark is a godsend. Top Notch AtariAge member.

10 Stars on 5 star scale. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edited by guyverx
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently bought a modded XBOX and modded Wii...both were in awesome shape and played a ton of games easily right out of the box plug and play. Mark is recommended without reservation. He is priced reasonably coupled with a great product and excellent support. If this was eBay he would be getting positive feedback with an A+++ rating. He is simply the best. Thanks very much Mark!