IGNORED

Interest Check: NES / 7800 Controller Conversions

the.golden.ax

As a matter of public record, the intent behind the trade-in of one or two NES controllers for a credit refund of $5

per core controller sent in (upto a total of $10), was intended to benfit the project, while I was creating the

NesProPads, specifically to be used for parts. As of now, because the project is complete, no core NES

controllers are being taken in, as they are no longer needed at this point. This project was a labor of love and I

made NO profit on it.

Thanks,

AX

I'm on pins and needles waiting for these to get delivered. nonner242's and RangerG's show they are on postal trucks out for delivery today (scanned at the local station early this morning) All the ones going to Florida, and California were in those states as of yesterday, depending on the local post offices though they may not scan them into the computer when sorting their daily mail. I hope most of them get delivered today. Priority used to mean 2 - 3 days. Recently it seems to mean 3 - 5 :(

P.S. I tried to clean any extra adheasive from putting the foils on, off the controllers before shipping, as best as I could. If you find anything that looks like a booger (don't laugh) it's not. If you find anything like that sticking here or there gently brush it off if it bothers you. The foils were "weather proof" and have a coating, do not attempt to rub hard with anything abrasive or you could wear a spot in the coating. Typical playing should not affect the weather proof coating. I picked that because I figured some people may have moist hands while playing allot (okay you can laugh).

:D

AX

I'm on pins and needles waiting for these to get delivered. nonner242's and RangerG's show they are on postal trucks out for delivery today (scanned at the local station early this morning) All the ones going to Florida, and California were in those states as of yesterday, depending on the local post offices though they may not scan them into the computer when sorting their daily mail. I hope most of them get delivered today. Priority used to mean 2 - 3 days. Recently it seems to mean 3 - 5 :(

P.S. I tried to clean any extra adheasive from putting the foils on, off the controllers before shipping, as best as I could. If you find anything that looks like a booger (don't laugh) it's not. If you find anything like that sticking here or there gently brush it off if it bothers you. The foils were "weather proof" and have a coating, do not attempt to rub hard with anything abrasive or you could wear a spot in the coating. Typical playing should not affect the weather proof coating. I picked that because I figured some people may have moist hands while playing allot (okay you can laugh).

:D

AX

Got both of mine!!

post-5185-1240410272_thumb.jpg

How do they play for you? :) Before building these I didn't know Xevious has bosses. :D

AX

I will let you know later. Being unemployed gives you extra time to do work around the house.

I am replacing doors with holes in them now. The door slabs were 5/16 too wide. I have to put together my table saw (bought three years ago) and rip a side off the door. I'd hate to cut off one of my thumbs before I get to play with the controllers things (cannot call them joysticks.)

got mine today but will have to try it when i get home from work...thanks!

I just tried out Asteroids for the buttons, and Popeye just because that is what was out. the controller works perfectly. I never had an NES, so it will take a little getting used to. I will keep the joysticks for games like Decathlon.

No negatives. The only surprise is the led is white. I was thinking it would be red, but that is just me thinking. It is a bonus to begin with.

Yeah, I started out with blue, then moved to white because of quantity and time, plus white goes with the silver so nice. I ended up with only 13 blues and couldn't locate more locally. So I almost did 13 controllers with red, 14 white and 13 blue, but settled on what Ihad in mass, so they would all be the same. It was a surprise bonus, I hope everyone will enjoy it.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax