IGNORED

Conan like game for Jaguar?

AdeptRapier

I wonder if that's the beat-'em-up developer Arcade Zone did for the Jaguar that wasn't released. Co-founder Lyes Belaidouni brings it up in this interview.

That's very interesting.

How come no one here from Atariage has contacted these guys about releasing this game to the public?? Are they even aware of the interest in Jaguar games here??????

I would email them but I don't speak French, but I'm sure someone here does...

Adept Rapier

:)

Yeah, that looks like an Arcade Zone game...

Aha! Upon closer inspection, the player character is named Carlo (like Carlo Perconti?), and the enemy he's hitting in the second shot is named Titus (Perconti did freelance work for Titus, and Belaidouni was a Titus employee).

you are correct! I just noticed that aswell. What contact informatrion do we have for these guys?

you are correct! I just noticed that aswell. What contact informatrion do we have for these guys?

Don't have any contact info, but I just found an issue of The Atari Zone from Summer 1995 (PDF). It lists Conan, and Arcade Zone is the developer.

Hey everyone!

He, Carlo Perconti, works here now (he's the president)...

http://www.hyperdevbox.com/

That is where I sent an e-mail to.

But hey everyone, let's wait until next week to see if I get a response, I'll post ANYTHING I get back here if I get a response. I don't want to annoy the guy with a ton of e-mails about this until he has a chance to read mine and see if he is interested, so let's not piss him off right off the bat with a ton of "eager" people spamming him like crazy to release the game!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

AdeptRapier

From the interview at.......http://www.1up-games.com/snes/legend/interview-english.html

"Lyes Belaidouni: We even made an attempt on the Atari Jaguar, the stillborn console for which we developed (without bragging) the most beautiful beat'em up with huge sprites and monumental backgrounds ! But this, alas, no one has seen it..."

post-22874-1239549035_thumb.jpg

post-22874-1239549043.jpg

Edited by AdeptRapier

Don't have any contact info, but I just found an issue of The Atari Zone from Summer 1995 (PDF). It lists Conan, and Arcade Zone is the developer.

Hey everyone!

He, Carlo Perconti, works here now (he's the president)...

http://www.hyperdevbox.com/

That is where I sent an e-mail to.

But hey everyone, let's wait until next week to see if I get a response, I'll post ANYTHING I get back here if I get a response. I don't want to annoy the guy with a ton of e-mails about this until he has a chance to read mine and see if he is interested, so let's not piss him off right off the bat with a ton of "eager" people spamming him like crazy to release the game!

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

AdeptRapier

From the interview at.......http://www.1up-games.com/snes/legend/interview-english.html

"Lyes Belaidouni: We even made an attempt on the Atari Jaguar, the stillborn console for which we developed (without bragging) the most beautiful beat'em up with huge sprites and monumental backgrounds ! But this, alas, no one has seen it..."

post-22874-1239549035_thumb.jpg

post-22874-1239549043.jpg

Tell this guy we want him to finish the game so we can buy it! :D

Edited by STGuy1040

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...