SE Michigan Get Together (Sept. 12th)

Tempest

Who's Coming?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you...

• Going only to Petes
    • Going to Petes and the get together at my house

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Tempest did Dalum get a hold of you about those C-64 monitors you were looking for? Let me know if he didn't and i will call him to remind him to PM you. :)

Yeah he did. I don't know if I want to shell out $50 for a monitor though (and some other C-64 stuff true, but I don't need that).

Ok cool Tempest i wanted to be for sure he got a hold of you and as far as PC Engine stuff was there anything you were looking for?

Nothing in particular. I'd just be willing to trade for some PC-Engine stuff if I have anything you want on my trade list.

Tempest

Tempest did Dalum get a hold of you about those C-64 monitors you were looking for? Let me know if he didn't and i will call him to remind him to PM you. :)

Yeah he did. I don't know if I want to shell out $50 for a monitor though (and some other C-64 stuff true, but I don't need that).

I would if they are 1702 monitors in good condition and you can pick them up (or he delivers them). Those suckers are expensive to ship. :)

..Al

I would if they are 1702 monitors in good condition and you can pick them up (or he delivers them). Those suckers are expensive to ship. :)

..Al

It's the beige color one, not the gray one.

Tempest

One month away...

We need to hammer out some of the fine details.

1. Are we meeting at Pinball Petes (Ann Arbor) or Marvelous Marvins (Farmington Hills)? Pete's was the original plan, but I've been told it's in bad shape now.

2. What time are we meeting?

3. How many people are planning on coming down to my place afterwards? I need some sort of headcount. :)

I'd suggest meeting at Pete's around noon or 1 PM. We can play around for awhile then grab some dinner (there's a GREAT pizza place there). After that we can head on down to my place and play games until everyone decides to leave. I've posted on DP and there should be some DP'ers joining us.

People have been asking what they can bring to the party. I'll have some snacks and soda, but if people want to bring more that would be great. If you want something of the alcoholic nature, you'll have to bring that yourself (is everyone over 21 BTW? If not that could cause problems). I have just about every system made, but if people want to bring their favorite game that would be fun. Extra controllers for the more modern systems (DC, PS3, 360) might be a good idea as well as I generally only have one controller for those. I have 4 Wiimotes (but only 3 Nunchucks) for the Wii, 1 guitar controller for the PS3, and the entire Guitar Hero WT kit for the 360. I've got the classic/neo-classic systems covered though.

Tempest

Hmmm ok we shall meet at Pete's and i was thinking around noon or 1o'clock too if that is not to early or late for anyone.

Dinner sounds great too was it the Pizza House you were thinking about us going to Tempest? Great food there.

Not for sure about going to your place yet that will be up to mine and Dalum's wives lol.

Do you want me to bring any of my PC Engine games or systems?

Hmmm ok we shall meet at Pete's and i was thinking around noon or 1o'clock too if that is not to early or late for anyone.

Dinner sounds great too was it the Pizza House you were thinking about us going to Tempest? Great food there.

Not for sure about going to your place yet that will be up to mine and Dalum's wives lol.

Do you want me to bring any of my PC Engine games or systems?

Yep Pizza House, that's it.

You can bring some PC Engine games if you want. I don't need the system though as I have an adapter (Kisado)

Tempest

Sorry guys, I've been tent camping since Wednesday... :)

1:00 PM at Pete's works for me. My wife and I are planning heading to your place afterwords. We're both over 21. :) Didn't ATARIPITBULL say something about a keg? ;) I'm sure we'll bring something, whether it be snack or drink.

To expand on the over 21 question... does anyone else enjoy the occasional drink? I suppose some of this can be discussed at Pete's and if others are interested than that might be something I can contribute to the gathering. I can certainly go with or without it. :)

I still have to put together a bunch of tradables to bring along, too! :)