IGNORED

Temple of the Snow Dragon

I made some progress. I'm getting pretty good at hitting the keys in the fight sequences. I've been able to kill the Snow Dragon a few times using different weapons.

I found a hidden room. In the room before the nest, there is a yellow ring shaped handle on the wall. Type "pull ring", and it opens a hidden room. (for a total of 20 rooms). The ring handles are also in 3 other rooms, if you "pull ring" in those rooms, the wall collapses on you.

I still can't get the egg out of the temple without it breaking.

post-13580-1246122828_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't made any more progress. It looks like it's impossible without knowing the names of the objects in those two rooms.

I think one of them is a treasure and one is a weapon/magic item.

I've found 11 treasure items out of 12 spaces on the screen for booty. I've found 5 weapons out of 6 spaces on the screen for arms.

In room 13, it looks like there is something on the left side of the screen. I've tried different words but none works.

In room 7, there should be something to "get" in that room also. The clue could be in the description of the room. I tried different words in that room also but none works.

• 3 months later...

I've completed the game. I was a lot closer than I thought. All I had to do was pick up the goalem in the hidden room. Then I could leave the temple successfully. The goalem was in the room description but it wasn't listed in the contents of the room so I didn't think of picking it up earlier.

post-13580-125874056184_thumb.jpg