IGNORED

SOLD: Jaguar Cat Box

AtariRx

Wow.

Wish I hadn't spent so much this month.

Would you trade for a Nuon system with games? :) http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137836

Tempting, but I need the cash, not more stuff! I can't believe no one has jumped on that yet!!!

Everyone spent TOOOOO much this past month or two. :(

Economy isnt helping either!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A pair of these sold yesterday for $250 ($125 each) I'd be happy to pay $150.

AX

Someone got a great deal then. Price is still firm. I certainly don't mind holding on to this. It is about as mint in box as you will find.

I AM INTERESTED IN THE CATBOX, LETS PLEASE MAKE A DEAL ON THIS DEVICE!!!!!!!! I AM TRYING TO TRACK ONE DOWN

Wow!, Nice Catbox man! :) All original everything including the original foam padding -cool!

Hmmm...what to do? should I or shouldn't I.... :)

If it's any consolation and since you asked... the Catbox sure is expensive for what it does and what system it's for. Really is. BUT it does represent something of a Cadillac type status peripheral for the Jag. And the redeeming thing about a purchase such as this, is that it's much more like an investment. Surely the things haven't dropped in value and I don't see them ever dropping in value during our generation or the next at least. I for one tend to look at these kinds of purchases as more of an investment anyway. In videogameland, whenever you can play with something for a while and NOT loose any money on it later, that's a good thing icon_smile.gif

What is the box that it comes in? I have that thing, and have never known what the heck it is for?

AX (Still wants a CatBox, but not for that much)

Yep, that's the box they came in. icon_smile.gif

So ugly! I'll fix that soon!icon_mrgreen.gif