IGNORED

ROBOTCITY - NEW ODYSSEY 2 RELEASE

SLAYAR

We have been working now for nearly a year to get this prototype released. We have designed new PCB's, had an international response for artwork and lanugage translation. We are in the final stages of cartridge construction.

We are now happy to be taking pre-orders!

We shall hopefully be producing a small webpage with further information in the next week or two.

Please send any further enquires via a PM.

Regards

SLAYAR of Retrogenesis

Sounds very interesting, I look forward to seeing more information.

..Al

I may produce a american style O2 label just for all you guys in America!! We have several alternate designs for the artwork and we have the instructions translated into Dutch, English, Spanish and Portugese, a little like the instruction books which came with the European releases. I'm personally writing a small book detailing the history of American, European and Brazillian prototypes which have been found on the o2, it's approximately 50-70 A4 pages, in full colour and will be bound (if funds allow). The book will be limited to maybe 30-50 copies. There will be a USA and a European release of Robot City. I also intend to produce a limited edition as well as a normal edition of the game.

There I hope that wets your appetite.

Same here

Well to be honest I haven't really considered price so that is something I guess I should spend some time contemplating this issue. My main time has been spent trying to track down the prototype o2 variants that originated from Knoxville! Also the mysterious GST company from Holland. You have no idea how secretive people can be about there collections, especially shen talking about prototypes!!!

Thanks

SLAYAR

ps. The book is my first attempt at producing anything "meaningful" for the Retro community so dont expect too much, hopefully it will be worth the money!!

Price will probably determine demand. The O2 has a limited following, but if the price is reasonable, any run should sell out. Over at Gooddealgames.com, they have several homebrew games at around $20 with manual.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Odyssey2.html

I have several of the Odyssey homebrew games, and they are top notch. Mr. Roboto! is one of my favorites.

Sounds cool, I'd love to dust off the O2, please put me down for one limited/deluxe edition too. Thank you.

Again many thanks for the continued interest, I should at some point be sitting down and working out my costing and also what you get for your bucks!!